Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah okay, then I would say carry on and reintroduce the Moomins in a few years. Sounds like all is good!

Comment

I have this weird desire... To buy an original DS.

Comment

Youtube comment trolls for every good comment there's a junk comment you end up deleting of someone spamming their channel, kickstarter or monkey shaving business.

Comment

Online advertisers, especially these horribly invasive ads that take you straight to an App Store without you clicking on anything. Phone browsing is being destroyed by these cowboys. I sincerely hope they get everything that's coming to them.

My phone browsing now consists of a few sites connected by feedly, and borders down. That's it, sadly. Every sodding website is stuffed to the brim with spyware and rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            I have this weird desire... To buy an original DS.
            You should. Then you can play this: http://www.bordersdown.net/content/5...ew-Nintendo-DS

Comment

On the recommendation of a friend I bought Horizon Zero Dawn from the PS Store a few days ago for FULL PRICE. Yesterday it went down to £16. I don't think there's a worse feeling in the world ...

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                On the recommendation of a friend I bought Horizon Zero Dawn from the PS Store a few days ago for FULL PRICE. Yesterday it went down to £16. I don't think there's a worse feeling in the world ...
                Contact Sony you may be able to get a refund on the difference.

Comment

Cheers fishbowlhead. I sent a request off a bit earlier ... not hugely optimistic but it's got to be worth a shot.

Comment

Going back to work after 2 weeks off.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                      Going back to work after 2 weeks off.
                      It's ok mate, I got you covered

"The world is overflowing with a resonance cascade. Ego is born in the gap where sharing has been excluded. Only a child of the stratosphere may foster this explosion of truth. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is nature. Child, look within and develop yourself. If you have never experienced this quantum leap devoid of self, it can be difficult to exist. Although you may not realize it, you are magical."

Comment

That's right.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                          "The world is overflowing with a resonance cascade. Ego is born in the gap where sharing has been excluded. Only a child of the stratosphere may foster this explosion of truth. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is nature. Child, look within and develop yourself. If you have never experienced this quantum leap devoid of self, it can be difficult to exist. Although you may not realize it, you are magical."
                          Copy/pasting MGS2 codec convos, I see...

Comment

The Hudson River, two years ago...

We had classified intelligence that a new type of Metal Gear was scheduled for transport. The whole thing stank but our noses have been out in the cold too long.

Comment

Installing Windows 10 broke Grub so I can't access Ubuntu until I fix it...

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                                The Hudson River, two years ago...

We had classified intelligence that a new type of Metal Gear was scheduled for transport. The whole thing stank but our noses have been out in the cold too long.
                                I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days... What were you in your former life?

Comment

Working...
                                X