Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish it were that easy. Pretty much my job description is to assist her, but I feel like a puppet master. I start the day well but I do get to the point of just saying "I don't know" a lot when it gets too much. I was put with her (like my main dentist) as they were used to nurses helping with notes/ good with PC. The management know about the struggle, its only when it causes some **** to hit the fan they take notice. When that isn't happening I get a bit of an attitude that I need to inform her of all the stuff she misses at meetings she doesn't attend, and I just have to make it work.

Meh, I already feel better today, even though we had 2 very bitchy patients who "forgot" there previous treatment. Basically accusing the dentist/ other clinicians of lying and them being really mean. Still a better day than yesterday.

Comment

I'm steadily getting more and more fed up with my job.

Take today, for example, where I had to run a training session for a new install.

Maximum of two hours work scheduled to start at 2pm meaning I can do a load of other stuff this morning beforehand.

Except, I had to go early (10am) and didn't leave until 5pm meaning I got nothing else done today.

I've applied for a couple of other jobs which haven't planned out and the couple of recruiters who have contacted me that I've said "ooh, please pass my details onto x, y, z" then don't reply to any further correspondence from me. I really don't like recruiters.

Comment

I had to go into London for a meeting at 5.30pm, an hour from my house (where i was all day).

Luckily i was on the bike rather than awful British Rail, was a nice ride home as the traffic had died down a fair amount. Raced a Golf R on the M1 too, that was the highlight.
        Last edited by Pavey; 17-04-2018, 19:26.

Comment

Adidas Yeezy 500s.

Would peeps TRULY wear spacca shoes if Kanye West says so? Seems that way.

Comment

I can hear mice in the walls.

Comment

Just had a quick chat with my mum. The dog seems to be very poorly. I have a horrible feeling he's eaten something he shouldn't, my mum encourages him to pull off her hair band as a game and chew letters which I've always thought was crazy. She had a much beloved cat that had long resulting consequences after he swallowed elastic from a cut of meat my mum cooked for him, messed his insides up. I hope the little fella is ok.

Also my poor sister has another cyst. I was diagnosed with PCOS years ago and get all symptoms under the sun but the cysts themselves have never caused a problem. Just over 10 years ago she got one and it grew to 13kg in a matter of months which she had an op to remove.
              I hope they are quick to fix hers, the doctors have hardly bothered with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                I can hear mice in the walls.
                [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] is living in the Se7en universe...

Comment

Me. I irk myself sometimes.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Let’s give ourselves all a real hearty pat on the back for this one guys. A real hard joint effort international collaboration.

We’ve finally killed the Great Barrier Reaf.

Really well done to go the extra mile for this one.

Comment

Back-to-work blues after a holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        Back-to-work blues after a holiday.
                        That can be cured with Back-to-work booze after a holiday.

Comment

Flat earth believers.

Comment

What? You mean its not flat! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                              Flat earth believers.
                              I find that those people don't express the appropriate amount of thanks that the world is horizontal.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                                I find that those people don't express the appropriate amount of thanks that the world is horizontal.
                                Lol. Brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                                X