Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'd be wicked if you could replace the "I don't know this person" checkbox with "I've never skated with this person"

Comment

I signed up to FB recently just for one group I wanted to join, and done it under a nom de plume (not Mayhem heh) to avoid such matters. I said I'd never join FB and I have no desire to do most of the usual FB stuff (friend request inundations, Candy Crush demands, photos of everyone's kids etc), but this was an exception so I can chat and swap stuff in one of my hobbies.
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
        My upstairs neighbour. Not so much a little thing since he's a fat ****, but still. You know when someone just has loads of irritating little habits that get to you to the point where you just hate them? It's that.

We share a bathroom, he does not clean it, ever. When I do, he will have messed it up again within the week and left it there.

He has a habit of going to the toilet in the middle of the night and just leaving it there. It happened so often over a period of a few weeks that I had to stick a note on the door reminding people to flush the chain. I thought this was a more polite option, you know, pretend that maybe it could have been any of the guys that live here even though I know full well it's him. He stuck a note above my note asking people not to flush the chain.

When we get post, it drops into a communal hallway. He will routinely just pick up his normal post and leave all the junk mail he gets addressed to him (by name, or just address) in the hallway where presumably he expects the post fairy will come and pick it up one day?

He slams doors and stamps his feet in that way that clumsy people do without even realising it because they're idiots.

I'm pretty sure he has a mental age of about four and is in no way at all ready to be living away from mummy and daddy and yet for some reason here he is living on his own. I think they pay his rent for him and I wouldn't be surprised because they probably want him living at home as much as I want him living here.

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
          After yrs of not jumping on the bandwagon, I've finally joined facebook in order to keep in touch with an old mate of mine. He gets a crap mobile signal up where he lives so its a good way of keeping in touch.
          Only 1 problem - the friend requests have started to pour in.

Wtf have I done!!!!
          The facebook messenger phone call thing is actually quite good. A bit like Skype. Didn't even realise it was there until someone phone me on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
            I signed up to FB recently just for one group I wanted to join, and done it under a nom de plume (not Mayhem heh) to avoid such matters. I said I'd never join FB and I have no desire to do most of the usual FB stuff (friend request inundations, Candy Crush demands, photos of everyone's kids etc), but this was an exception so I can chat and swap stuff in one of my hobbies.
            Literally none of that stuff happens on my feed. I have one baby-mad friend and I just unfollowed her, problem solved. You can block app requests too. There's no point in letting other people's behaviour stop you from using a service.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
              Literally none of that stuff happens on my feed. I have one baby-mad friend and I just unfollowed her, problem solved. You can block app requests too. There's no point in letting other people's behaviour stop you from using a service.
              More a case of not wanting to join FB for various principles and reasons. I'm not on Twitter either. But given many people and groups are migrating to FB away from forums, and it's really useful to know liked minded people in the group I've joined, then I've made an exception for once here. Lesser of two evils heh. I have no desire to use FB for what most other people do.
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I have no FB and no twitter. I do LinkedIn for work (i.e useful for finding out about job opportunities and being headhunted), and I still have an account on the original social-network FriendsReunited but don't use it anymore.

I am The Proto Luddite unreconstructed.

Comment

He said, posting on a videogame forum. Do you mail your posts into Charles or dictate them over the phone?

Comment

I think telegram is the best option.

Comment

CANT POST STOP AWAY FROM TRANSCEIVER STOP TAKING A DUMP STOP

Comment

I prefer morse code. For Decider VT:
                        ||' ||| ~ ''|' ''| |'|' |'| ~ |'|| ||| ''| '|' ''' ' '|'' ''|' '|'|'|

Comment

pewdiepew.

Now, I guess he's like the internets version of kids tv which is fine tbh, but I'm really disliking how he keeps popping up everywhere. As far as I can see he has zero talent. His preview pictures are all heavily photoshopped and he's quite in love with himself - ergo the photoshopping/ vogue posing.

He's like Kim Kardishian. No talent and you can't escape knowing who they are. Very irritating.

Comment

Considering he has zero talent, 40 million YouTube subscribers is pretty impressive then?

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              pewdiepew.

Now, I guess he's like the internets version of kids tv which is fine tbh, but I'm really disliking how he keeps popping up everywhere. As far as I can see he has zero talent. His preview pictures are all heavily photoshopped and he's quite in love with himself - ergo the photoshopping/ vogue posing.

He's like Kim Kardishian. No talent and you can't escape knowing who they are. Very irritating.
                              Pewdie-who?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                                Considering he has zero talent, 40 million YouTube subscribers is pretty impressive then?
                                Same with Kim kardishian. Do you think she's talented?

Comment

Working...
                                X