Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not in a bad way just I never even tried because I just...couldn't be arsed with all the repercussions.

I'm pure pussy at mo.

43 and still on the sesh. Tut.

Comment

Comment

Wedding stuff, thankfully not ours, we are not getting into any stressy plans for that chaos until next year!

Had a long drama of an invite where only one of us were invited to a wedding. AKA not me which I was fine with, I just needed to know asap if that were to change as it was in August which is the worst time to get off, that and we could travel and stay together so knowing was pretty important to know.

This invite was made before Christmas. The bloke has seen the family members involved 3 times since then which is more than he has seen them in the past 10 years and they had ample opportunity to invite me if they wanted to (note many other invites were only to half of a couple to keep numbers down which caused a bit of a stir). This included a christening this month where I was introduced to the couple by there mum (who clearly forgot I had met them a couple of times before) and was the perfect opportunity to say something to us. They didn't so we took that as a solid no and the bloke's side of the family that are going finalised the hotel and travel booking last week.

Guess what? Invite arrived this morning with only the envelope addressed to the BOTH of us with an invite with info just about the event and not the invited. Que rumblings on the phone. I am now apparently invited, mother of the bride apparently refusing to believe I was never invited in the first place (could have been a mistake but we don't believe that after what happened with other couples) which apparently was going to start a row. That's all been dropped and now I have to work out sorting time off which I am 90% sure I won't be able to get now and his parents have to re-arrange the hotel.

And now I have another invite (which I was warned to expect) from my step cousin for a Big Indian wedding in July. Bit of a grab for more of his side of the family to be there. Would really like to go, especially if my parents, my sister and her partner would attend too, along with my step brother who I have only met about 3-4 times. It would be nice for everyone to be together for the very first time but its around the same time my parents are moving house so they are not likely to go and my sister probably wont go in that case.

Busy busy busy! I feel I should make the effort to go because, its a nice thing to do but also as a bride to be myself I should prep myself a a bit for the madness that is to come.

Comment

I got home after midnight.

Woken up by **** neighbours at 3.19am

Alarm to go back to work at 4.30am and they are still playing music and chatting loudly.

Talking to someone about it later in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
            Totally wasted the shag I could've had

Embarrassing.
            More details please!

Comment

Swapped in a new psu in the computer as the old one was causing intermittent reboots.

Everything hooked up as before with new psu. Now windows won’t effing boot. F*********************k!. Everything has power, system says no boot sector detected.
              Last edited by fishbowlhead; 28-04-2018, 12:44.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                Swapped in a new psu in the computer as the old one was causing intermittent reboots.

Everything hooked up as before with new psu. Now windows won’t effing boot. F*********************k!. Everything has power, system says no boot sector detected.
                Sata cables definitely plugged in properly?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                  Sata cables definitely plugged in properly?
                  Yep. Triple checked. Unless the boot drive SATA cable has died. Will check that later.
                  Last edited by fishbowlhead; 28-04-2018, 13:27.

Comment

Check your SATA controller matches the boot config maybe? Should be AHCI.

Comment

Fixed. Boot drive order had been messed up. All is well 😁

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        I got home after midnight.

Woken up by **** neighbours at 3.19am

Alarm to go back to work at 4.30am and they are still playing music and chatting loudly.

Talking to someone about it later in the day.
                        I know that feeling Kryss, I had some ****hole neighbours in London, many years who did that every 3AM week days. All I would hear is bang, crash, smash as they would appear to slam every door, closet, draw in their flat. Lucky I moved out not long after it started up, but lack of sleep can ready mess you up for the day.

My current irk is a lingering cough I had from a cold for the past few weeks.

Comment

I've decided every time I go out I'm going to dial up their apartment on the outside intercom - it calls their mobile directly.
                          Let's see how they like getting calls at all hours of day and night.

Comment

Facebook will be full of this **** tomorrow...

Comment

Should I understand that? Because I don't.

But my facebook is 12 days away from deletion.

Comment

Unskippable 20-second ads on YouTube before many vids now seems to have instantly become the norm over****ingnight.

Raaaaaargh! BLOODRAGE!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X