Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgh. It was a Stop Skeletons From Fighting vid. I normally love their vids but this one made me vom.

20-second random ad at the start of a twelve minute vid, THEN about a minute at the start of the vid promoting "Dollar Shave Club" then what seems like ninety more seconds at the end desperately sucking up to "Dollar Shave Club".

How sickening to see, I reckon there's a habit someone's trying to feed or summat. Such desperation.

****ing "Dollar Shave Club". Pah. Shame, tho, he used to make good vids but that was like The Last Jedi.

Comment

"it's more than just razors", he says, then goes on to praise the 'Shave Butter', then outlines the price plans like an autistic, buttery spackalack.

Isaac's stomps in Dead Space, that's what I'm feelin', I'd rain them down like bitter, fiery orbs of death n guts. His vids were so good at one point!

AAAARGH.

Comment

Sugar Tax bitches be like snitches, it's a Sugar Tax World...

Comment

Being old and fat....

Just started making some weight losses and a small amount of muscle gains, riding my bike to work two - three times a week and also doing some body weight/dumbbells/resistance band and core workouts at home and really starting to feel a bit stronger and the weight is slowly coming off and BANG! poor form on the last exercise of an exhausting high intensity Cardio workout (with added dumbbells) and I reawaken an old back injury!!!

Fricken annoying as frick!

Comment

I can relate to that.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              Should I understand that? Because I don't.

But my facebook is 12 days away from deletion.
              My Facebook is nothing but wall to wall 'minion quotes', boastful run distance posts and 'if you like this post it will instantly stop all World suffering' posts.

I didn't use Facebook for a year I didn't miss anything, I think I'm just going to delete it.

Comment

What a cancerous little tumour Facebook is. Cut it out and kill it with fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                  boastful run distance posts
                  Those ones do my nut in.
                  If people are going to use "Map My Run", they need to run the shape of a schlong or something for comedy value.

The other day I said "I've just been to the gym and had a great session. I had to queue a couple of times, but managed to do several complete circuits of all the machines!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                    My Facebook is nothing but wall to wall 'minion quotes', boastful run distance posts and 'if you like this post it will instantly stop all World suffering' posts.

I didn't use Facebook for a year I didn't miss anything, I think I'm just going to delete it.
                    Pretty much what I did. I suspended for a year, logged on to message someone whose drivers license I'd found, then suspended again until the other day. Now deletion in process.

Comment

Ebay, as ever. I have an item on there now, UK shipping only, doesn't stop non UK buyers sending sob stories why I should ship them it. Not to mention today alone I've been expected to be able to read German, French, Brazilian Portuguese x2 and Spanish. They must think we're an intelligent lot on this wee island.

Comment

Irked why I'm not irked. Pressup time.

Comment

Despite having loads of games to play, presumably about 100 or more, I'm still considering getting that Games Pass because it's £1 for a month, I want to play Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 when it's out.

Despite having Virgin, Netflix and Amazon Prime, I'm still thinking of getting NowTV so I can watch Game of Thrones and Westworld.

Ridiculous man.

Comment

Walkers Sensations "Chargrilled Steak & Chimichurri". Woah. They made this a reality???

No "Chargrilled", deffo no "Steak". Just like a bland chili salsa taste mixed with salt.

Sensations, delete this horrible flavour from your range. I thought second time would be better.

But it wasn't.

Comment

Calling the cops to remove homeless at 730 this morning while I'm trying to do my laundry.

Comment

I tried to get the Game Pass at the last minute before the offer expired and MS's Store site failed me.

Not that big an irk though, State of Decay 2 looks less of a worthwhile follow up to the original and more a statement on Xbox's release schedule

Comment

Working...
                                X