Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But don't worry, because people are too wrapped up complaining about the lack of original Switch games to notice.

Comment

Work irk.

Drove 2 1/2 hours to do a short notice training session at the request of some sales person only to get a call 20 minutes from the site and told not to bother as the install hadn't gone ahead due to "issues".

I now have to go back tomorrow.

Comment

Out of the blue I decide to play some Hagane as I bought the cart on my recent trip to Japan. And...black screen as soon as I turn on the SFC. Every other game works fine. Hopefully it's just dirty contacts.

Comment

iOS games that require frequent updates and/or an always-online connection. I know why they do this but I only usually want to play mobile games when I'm somewhere that has an inconsistent internet connection, suck as on public transport.

Comment

Well this is interesting.

Amazon recently changed their brand registration system for sellers and protecting your brand and trademarks.

You go through the system and input all your details and brand related stuff (again). Fine ok.

The system updates the case asking for a verification no from the trandemark office, this is odd I thought as I have a trademark number already for this brand.

I call the trademark office today, no such system exists (outside court cases and the code would ONLY be sent to the relevant legal teams).

So long and short Amazon have changed and set a new system up that makes it IMPOSSIBLE to register your brand and trademarks.

What, the actual F!.

Comment

I'm not sure how to word it as I certainly don't want to tempt fate, but my dog of twelve years is reaching his twilight age. Tonight he's struggled to walk and his breathing is awful (he's on an inhaler now) so I've become the razor's edge of emotional. My wife has caught me close to tears twice tonight trying to support him, and to be honest typing this isn't helping. Hard times ahead.

Comment

Hang in there pal

Comment

Brooklyn Nine Nine canceled

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                    Brooklyn Nine Nine canceled
                    Hasn’t NBC picked it up? We’re on season 3 in Japan so I’ve got time to catch up if the handover delays things.

Comment

But Big Bang Theory gets renewed.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                        Hasn’t NBC picked it up? We’re on season 3 in Japan so I’ve got time to catch up if the handover delays things.
                        Not sure. I hope that's true! I still don't understand how Simpsons is still being made.

Comment

Brooklyn 99 definitely been picked up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                              But Big Bang Theory gets renewed.
                              Really dislike Big Bang now. It jumped the shark when it sent a character in to space.

Comment

Microsoft and its updates.

Just had a big one and as usual it messes up the registry so I have to make all sorts of tweaks and fixes to sort out what their programmers can't.

Comment

Working...
                                X