Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol - I remember getting my spectrum in 1982 and the family gather around the tv; Horace goes sking!

Comment

In a way, I liked it, meant I dedicated more times to the games worth playing. Got a bit old waiting twenty minutes to load mediocre crap so I'd tend to stick to the classics, like Bruce Lee, Impossible Mission, etcetera.

Very annoying nowadays buying a game you REALLY wanna play but not being able to play it til tomoz due to all the installation cack.

Obviously, this usually only applies to the first time install (mainly) but dang is it an irk.

Comment

These are $90 on Amazon Canada. So naturally I'd like to get one to drive into the Rockies with tied to the roof of my car.

Comment

People who should be working to fight against election fraud are arrested for election fraud.... http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/no...tion-1-5534436

Comment

My pc has decided it will no longer connect to the internet this morning. Ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
              My pc has decided it will no longer connect to the internet this morning. Ffs
              We booted it up and for some reason, it just will not connect to our wifi. Has been fine for over a year, and suddenly it just won't have it. I've tried all sorts, various resets, turning off wireless-n on the devices to force it to -g, tried to get it to connect to the booster instead of the router... The conclusion I've come to is that the wifi is simply dead; the card is ****ed. Our phones work fine so it's not the router.

Comment

I had this on a laptop, and I'm sure it was a windows update related issue. Try uninstalling the cad and letting it find it again.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                  I had this on a laptop, and I'm sure it was a windows update related issue. Try uninstalling the cad and letting it find it again.
                  CAD? (do you mean card?)

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                      Yes!
                      Tried it; no change. In fact when I uninstall it, even if I reboot the computer just after, Windows has it installed and seeking networks on the next boot. Short of physically pulling it out the computer, I can't remove it.

I've just ordered a long network cable, so going to use that instead.

Comment

Reinstall the wireless drivers or system rollback to a time you knew it worked maybe?

Comment

That ****ing Halifax advert. Makes me want to stab.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                            That ****ing Halifax advert. Makes me want to stab.
                            Which?

Comment

Oz one?

Comment

That's the one. Most Halifax ads are bad but this one particularly grates, with his super jovial whiny voice.

Comment

Working...
                                X