This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
    Bang on gunrock!! Guy is a really great bloke but he's just been 'allowed' on the group and we all love the bloke but what a bad first impression to make.
    And on a substance abuse recovery group, no less!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
      Bang on gunrock!! Guy is a really great bloke but he's just been 'allowed' on the group and we all love the bloke but what a bad first impression to make.

None of us are rich, no way am I paying for anyone's nose-candy, the feeling was felt within all of us. Coke is frippery, it's an idiot's voyage, especially when you're on eight squid an hour.
      Hey, he’s an awesome guy though. I’m in no way saying that sarcastically, honestly.

Comment

When you stick the Simpsons on and it turns out to be a treehouse of horrors episode. That truly gets my goat.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          When you stick the Simpsons on and it turns out to be a treehouse of horrors episode. That truly gets my goat.
          That is annoying. An indulgent distraction.

Comment

Mine would be:

When you stick the Simpsons on and it turns out to be an episode from Season 13 onwards.

Comment

People posting Reddit links and my day disappearing in the comment section.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                People posting Reddit links and my day disappearing in the comment section.
                You browsing r/gonewild again?

Comment

*goes to see exactly what that is and never returns*

Comment

I am definitely having a Murtaugh moment at work today.

Comment

I've noticed that the DAY games come to the Switch, they are heavily discounted on PSN. I doubt it's a coincidence. Today's example: Outlast 2.

I am definitely having a Murtaugh moment at work today.
                      Riggs, RIIIGGGS! I'm too old for this ...shirt.
                      Last edited by kryss; 28-03-2018, 13:14.

Comment

Just got home from work. Crazy mental day.

-Poor guy with bad infection shaking and sweating cobs like he was going to have seizure
                        -2x labwork that did not fit so extra impressions taken
                        -Girl who never came back for a filling now in agony with infection. Left it too late so after infection goes we'll have to pull it. Girl crying everywhere
                        -Old bloke bleeder. Eventually had to stitch him up. Kept stopping to cough which started the bleeding again.
                        -Extracted another tooth which pretty much exploded and blood everywhere. Loads of the stuff but it was over in a minute.
                        -Lady in for filling wouldnt stop stopping to spit and rinse and kept asking questions at the wrong time.

Only just got home, I smell like bad teeth.

Comment

Annoyed that another beloved brand of sugary pop has now started adding sweeteners, thereby absolutely ****ing the flavour and immediately making me mark it off the shopping list, despite me buying it for decades.

RIP, DG 'Old Jamaica Grape Soda', off you eff with your new fangled sucralose chemical taste. I'm imagining the entire line has been affected, though I didn't check. That'll be the Pineapple Soda, Ginger Beer and Ting. I especially hope the latter two haven't been tainted but my intuition feels otherwise...

Comment

Volkswagens American car graveyards. Pretty unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                              Volkswagens American car graveyards. Pretty unbelievable.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-u...-in-california
                              That's VCV (Victorville) storage as I can see the ex-Deta Air DC-10 in one of the shots.

If you Google 'victorville aircraft storage' and look at the pictures option you'll get an idea of the place.

Comment

I want to get the chocolate bars from an Easter Egg (notice I said the bars not the egg itself) but Somebody wont let me because "it's not Easter yet"

I'm actually surprised the one I bought him over a month ago has survived so long hidden in the house.

Comment

Working...
                                X