Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Analysis of Trump Supporters Has Identified 5 Key Traits

Comment

I got to #1 and couldn't bring myself to read it. I read the other numbered titles which reaffirmed my desire to leave as fast as possible. Sorry

Meanwhile, donations to the NRA tripled after all those kids got shot.... Weeeeird.

Comment

Quick, kids are being mowed down by guns, so let’s buy MORE guns!

Comment

I think it's because they think someone will take their guns from them because of it.
          Likewise, when Obama got in, they thought he was gonna git their guns.

Comment

Someone SHOULD take all their guns.

Comment

What you wear when you're reading out a corporate shill piece on the local news is important: http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/07/medi...ing/index.html

Comment

This little revelation that's popped up from Paul Manafort trying to get his charges thrown out because it's nothing to do with his work on the Trump campaign means that it's now all but impossible for Trump to orchestrate Mueller's removal https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/03/p...emo/index.html - trying to do so now would be an absolute obstruction of justice.

No wonder Trump has had a Twitter fit today.

Comment

Migraine... coming... on...

Comment

And the title of the disaster movie will be called Trump Fiction.

Comment

Mr. Cohen is at the center of several aspects of the special counsel’s investigation. He also acknowledged paying $130,000 to Stephanie Clifford, who said she had a sexual encounter with Mr. Trump.

The FBI have raided the offices of Trumps long time lawyer

Comment

Spanky is getting nervous: https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/10/p...nse/index.html

Comment

Please take twitter/america off him.

Comment

Getting hot in the Oval Office trumpy wumpy???

Comment

Probably doesn't belong in here, maybe the russian thread? but it pretty clear the establishment wants war in syria, the absolute state of all of america news networks left and right banging the drum to drop **** ton of bombs based on zero evidence and reaks of the same tactics pulled last year which resulted in the airfield getting bombed which as of 2 months ago UN still doesn't know who did it.

Depending on the the size of the retaliation i can't see russia staying out of this time if the US with France and UK all start striking at targets with no plan to replace leadership other than to stick it to Russia and make sure Israel gets golan(oil) and free run at air striking iran and europe gets its gas pipe, and the "moderate rebels" being as hardcore as jihads get it's going to be a right **** show with the lessons of iraq, afghanistan, Libya not learnt and current murdering of Yemen's people still going on by the saudi's and israel.

Comment

It'll be a mouse-fart retaliation at worst. Nobody wants to upset Russia and Russia doesn't want to upset anybody else.

Comment

Working...
                                X