Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely unbelievable that MPs were able to waste more than an hour debating whether Corbyn said "Stupid Woman" or not at PMQs today.

Such a good job there's nothing more pressing the country faces at the moment that their attention would be better served addressing.

Oh. Wait.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
      Absolutely unbelievable that MPs were able to waste more than an hour debating whether Corbyn said "Stupid Woman" or not at PMQs today.

Such a good job there's nothing more pressing the country faces at the moment that their attention would be better served addressing.

Oh. Wait.
      its utterly bonkers and even if he did how is it getting so much air time, its like they have been starved of anti Corbyn stories to let the masses know how terrible a person he is so there clutching at these non stories.

It's hardly news and is probably an opinion a lot of people in the UK currently hold the story should be about how much of the UK Agrees and thinks this woman is an idiot, it would be good if we could get a national vote on that.

when the UK decided she is an idiot we can tell her to get in the sea.
      Last edited by Lebowski; 20-12-2018, 09:59.

Comment

She's a woman and she's a ****ing idiot. What's the problem?

Comment

The problem is that it's easier to dissect whether he said it or not (seems he didn't) than it is to actually face the reality of Brexit. Total waste of time and media minutes.

Comment

Corbyn says something and the media jumps on him...
            May is driving the country off a cliff and its met with a shug.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
              Corbyn says something and the media jumps on him...
              May is driving the country off a cliff and its met with a shug.
              Right?

Comment

I wonder who will be blamed when the inevitable panic buying in supermarkets and petrol stations starts.

the headlines should be

"food and petrol shortages hit many parts of the UK as idiots panic buy"

we wont see that headline though as all the media will be running with

"Corbyn brings uk to its knees by mumbling under his breath"

Comment

We should have a referendum to decide if the PM is a stupid woman.

I am concerned about panic buying as Lebowski points out. I’ve seen people panic buying petrol in Wales when there was industrial action at the refinery I work. You know the one in Scotland.
                  Also we’re due to start our planned shutdowns the same week as Brexit so that’s just going to feed the hysteria.
                  To be fair there are contingency plans in place to delay things a week just in case.
                  Last edited by CMcK; 20-12-2018, 15:42.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                    I am concerned about panic buying as Lebowski points out. .
                    Buy a big bag of rice, a big bag of red lentils, a big bag of onions, a few blocks of creamed coconut and a stack of frozen veg. With a bit of curry and chilli powder you can live off that for months (as anyone who was every a student will know)

Comment

Amber Rudd causes chaos by breaking ranks and effectively supporting keeping an option for a second referendum on the table. Leadsoms not happy.

Comment

I’m sure that absolute organ Phillip Hammond called someone a stupid woman recently. Nobody gave a toss though, because it wasn’t politically convenient to use it as a diversionary tactic.

Comment

Corbyn cements Labours position as being pro-Leave for 29 March. Despite everything that's going on I still think he'd lose against May in a GE every time and I think he knows he doesn't have what it takes to see Labour into power too.

Comment

I was hit with a wave of hopelessness when I read that. How can there be no one willing to fight this? I don't want this, never did and with everything we now know it's suicide to keep pushing for it and yet here we are.

Part of me just thought, **** it, leavers are the only people anyone in government seems to care about, there's no point in even voting at the next general election. It's only the thought of continued Tory rule that's going to push me to vote Labour.

I've really had enough of his nonsense. I want someone able and willing to fight back against this government's horrific policies as well as Brexit. He can't do the former and won't do the latter. He needs to go.

Comment

[MENTION=6808]Cepp[/MENTION]. We need an entirely new government. Complete clean house.

The government has utterly failed in its primary job and function.

Comment

[MENTION=6808]Cepp[/MENTION] I’m genuinely not even sure if I’d bother voting if there was a snap general election. Living in England, there’s no strong anti-Brexit party. Voted Labour for years, will never vote for them again after having Corbyn as leader; any party which can end up lead by someone like that can just do one.

Comment

Working...
                                X