X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labour: "We're open to a second referendum as an option"
    Remainers: "Yeah! thank god!"
    The EU: "Erm, thanks but no thanks, we'll prepare now for you ruining everything at the last minute instead
    Labour: "Umm... we're not that serious about it... we won't commit to it in any meaningful way we actually have to deliver on..."

Comment

Corbyn: "I will work to avoid national disaster of no deal"

Comment

Yeah, it's not like we see Corbyn appointing a minister for food shortages

Comment

After the last day or two I'm 100% of the mind that Corbyn knows he's got absolutely no chance of getting into power till post-Brexit and at this point will go along with almost anything to win popularity in line of the eventual GE that will likely kick off late 2019/2020 when Brexit is over and the Tories finally eat May alive. If actually was a GE now and he won I reckon he'd fold like a pack of cards and nothing regarding Brexit would change. It's been the issue all along, both sides being far too focused on their own careers over what needed doing.

Comment

I vote we put a chimp in control of brexit. With a wall chart of choices along with random poo throwing I estimate a 1000% increase in decision making and efficiently.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              I vote we put a chimp in control of brexit. With a wall chart of choices along with random poo throwing I estimate a 1000% increase in decision making and efficiently.
              I would do a better job, agreed, but do I have to throw my poo around?!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                After the last day or two I'm 100% of the mind that Corbyn knows he's got absolutely no chance of getting into power till post-Brexit and at this point will go along with almost anything to win popularity.
                A politician saying something to appease voters? Unheard of!
                David Cameron said he would hold a Brexit referendum to win back votes from UKIP voters, thinking it'd never happen and look where that's got us. :/

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  I would do a better job, agreed, but do I have to throw my poo around?!
                  You don’t HAVE too, just thought it would make the job more fun that’s all. You can do it sans poo but with a dart board if you like and if your crap at darts, that’s fine too, you’ll still be up of descision make by about 900%

Comment

Rather than being enraged, a survey by BCC has suggested that two third of businesses are suffering from Brexit fatigue and have simply stopped caring about it, thereby having no plan in place for a No Deal scenario

Comment

You don’t HAVE too, just thought it would make the job more fun that’s all. You can do it sans poo but with a dart board if you like and if your crap at darts, that’s fine too, you’ll still be up of descision make by about 900%
                      Can't believe how easily you backed down on the poo chucking; good job you're not involved in the real Brexit negotiations ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                        Can't believe how easily you backed down on the poo chucking; good job you're not involved in the real Brexit negotiations ;-)
                        And yet i have still managed to make more decisions on the subject than our paid appointed officials

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                          And yet i have still managed to make more decisions on the subject than our paid appointed officials
                          Brexit negotiations: A bunch of unqualified people talking crap.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            Brexit negotiations: A bunch of unqualified people talking crap.
                            There are plenty of qualified people, just none of them are from the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                              There are plenty of qualified people, just none of them are from the UK.
                              No other country had left the EU, so there are no experts anywhere.
                              The problem is, we're following people who claim they do know where they're going.
                              Spoiler: They don't or have some monetary motivation to escape regulations on things like food safety.

Comment

Tory conference is on and its lacking in noteworthy elements bar a digital tax they'll never claim and pushing MPs to still get behind Chequers rather than ever discuss how it doesn't matter as long as the EU is against it.

Comment

Working...
                                X