X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inbound for the US

Comment

That sounds pretty rough honestly.

I've mentioned them on here before, but Karma drinks are great, if expensive. Proper ingredients, including raw cane sugar (only one of their drinks, Karma Cola, even has a diet version with sweeteners, and it's fully optional).

Definitely worth seeking out if you want flavoursome soft drinks with actual sugar.

Comment

Creamy Coconut sounds like a pr0nstar name.

Comment

Prime: Strawberry Banana
          I know many will gip at the idea of a banana flavoured drink, I can imagine this is an acquired taste option. It was alright to be honest.
          3/5 Milkshakes

Comment

Jamie Oliver's campaign group has delivered a shocking expose report and I want you all to really brace yourself for this because what they've uncovered is truly harrowing and will both stagger and amaze you in equal measure

‘Unethical’ junk food packaging manipulates children into craving sweets, report claims | Jamie Oliver | The Guardian
            It turns out, believe it or not, that companies use... I can't believe this... they use bright packaging and cartoonish characters to appeal to children

Megaton - Mic drop

Key offenders include Kinder Surprise, Monster Munch and M&M's

Personally, this is shocking. If there's one thing that I've always admired, it's Kinder Surprises deeply understated and professional design and their commitment to really centering in on targeting the over 60's

Comment

Thank God for Jamie Oliver's campaign group. How on earth would we ever know what these evil confectionery companies are up to!
              I'm so shocked. I always thought the brightly coloured packing was to inspired the creative side of the young generation.

Seriously though, what a load of common knowledge bollocks.

Comment

Kinder Surprise. Selling loot boxes since 1974.

Comment

Prime: X
                  Comes in two bottle designs, don't be fooled, they're both the same flavour and are both the Strawberry Lemonade that has previously been out
                  3/5 Milkshakes

Toffifee: Coconut Edition
                  The coconut is actually pretty strong and decent
                  4/5 Milkshakes

Perky Nana
                  From B&M, a chewy banana bar coated in chocolate, I expected it be the sickness inducing but it was actually pretty decent
                  3/5 Milkshakes

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    Perky Nana
                    Not heard of that, I'll have to Goog ... actually ...

Comment

Slush Puppy: Green Apple
                      The new bright green coloured pop. The zero sugar was off putting as always but it's reasonable enough.
                      3/5 Milkshakes

Comment

Not sure if Tango Bonbons are new or not, but I saw them for the first time last week, and quite enjoyed them. They're not doing anything particularly new, they're just a decent bonbon, which was a happy little throwback. Also got a "Creamy Coconut" Dr Pepper, which honestly didn't carry enough coconut flavour, whereas the 'Lady Boba' matcha latte bubble tea was very good for a canned version of such a drink, just with fairly crap boba that had weird consistency issues and didn't want to come off the bottom (stop it).

Comment

Pepsi: Electric
                          Popping up in shops now, this new variant worried me because it's zero sugar but it's got just enough taste to get past that niggle. Best way to describe the drink would be that it's lemon flavoured pepsi - except it's blue in colour. I've had the old Pepsi Blue from the US and this may be the nicer one of the two. I'll see how I go as to whether it's something I'd get again or end up swearing off like the rest of the brand which has sadly been made to taste like GTA's Pißwasser
                          3/5 Milkshakes

Comment

fuse Canned bubble tea always has **** bubbles I’ve found. Still worth it sometimes for the actual drink tho. There is one called English Tea that I like. Damn, now I wish I had a bottle.

Comment

Working...
                            X