X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inbound for the US

Comment

That sounds pretty rough honestly.

I've mentioned them on here before, but Karma drinks are great, if expensive. Proper ingredients, including raw cane sugar (only one of their drinks, Karma Cola, even has a diet version with sweeteners, and it's fully optional).

Definitely worth seeking out if you want flavoursome soft drinks with actual sugar.

Comment

Creamy Coconut sounds like a pr0nstar name.

Comment

Prime: Strawberry Banana
          I know many will gip at the idea of a banana flavoured drink, I can imagine this is an acquired taste option. It was alright to be honest.
          3/5 Milkshakes

Comment

Jamie Oliver's campaign group has delivered a shocking expose report and I want you all to really brace yourself for this because what they've uncovered is truly harrowing and will both stagger and amaze you in equal measure

‘Unethical’ junk food packaging manipulates children into craving sweets, report claims | Jamie Oliver | The Guardian
            It turns out, believe it or not, that companies use... I can't believe this... they use bright packaging and cartoonish characters to appeal to children

Megaton - Mic drop

Key offenders include Kinder Surprise, Monster Munch and M&M's

Personally, this is shocking. If there's one thing that I've always admired, it's Kinder Surprises deeply understated and professional design and their commitment to really centering in on targeting the over 60's

Comment

Thank God for Jamie Oliver's campaign group. How on earth would we ever know what these evil confectionery companies are up to!
              I'm so shocked. I always thought the brightly coloured packing was to inspired the creative side of the young generation.

Seriously though, what a load of common knowledge bollocks.

Comment

Working...
              X