No announcement yet.

Are you happy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She was being a dick yesterday, I’m trying to get stuff sorted and the only question I had was about the way she took the cat, and selfishly took the decision away from me. I got a load of abuse back calling me all the names under the sun ...

Now tonight, Im on a date tonight with someone my ex works with
    Last edited by MrKirov; 29-03-2019, 09:15.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
      Now tonight, I'm on a date tonight with someone my ex works with

Comment

Now tonight, Im on a date tonight with someone my ex works with
        Now this is a terrible idea if I ever heard it. Brixit bad, that level.

You realise they are probably trying to catch you out on something right to use against you later?

Cancel cancel cancel!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There are plenty of women that are keen to go on dates with you as you've rubbed our faces in proved to yourself.

Don't risk it with someone who's either a filthy spy or willing to make life awkward at work.

Comment

Yep. Agree with these smart guys right here. Also, I know things have been bad and you have a certain amount of very warranted resentment. But nobody will gain from you making a difficult situation more difficult, least of all you. Really. Don't throw fuel on a fire. Put the fire out. Because you have a house together, you have some mess to sort out and doing it in an antogonistic way is going to make your life hell. Be the bigger person of the two of you, step back from the emotions a little as hard as it could be and try not to make messy situations even more messy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              Yep. Agree with these smart guys right here. Also, I know things have been bad and you have a certain amount of very warranted resentment. But nobody will gain from you making a difficult situation more difficult, least of all you. Really. Don't throw fuel on a fire. Put the fire out. Because you have a house together, you have some mess to sort out and doing it in an antogonistic way is going to make your life hell. Be the bigger person of the two of you, step back from the emotions a little as hard as it could be and try not to make messy situations even more messy.
              I agree.

The day after I posted that, I actually messaged saying im not going to make it difficult.

But then I did also ask about the cat. I did start it off antagonistically to be fair with "so when am I getting the cat back". I knew what I was doing I suppose.

Anyway, she kept turning it into the relationship and this and that- building up a narrative that I was so terrible to her and the cat. All nonsense. I said that I didnt blame her for going, and havent once. But with the cat, she should have left her. We should have had a conversation about who would take her. And I said, ironically, that had we had that discussion, I would have actually let her take her. But she took that decision away from me selfishly, because she wanted her and it was easier than the possibility of it not happening.

It went back and forth, trying to build a narrative that I made the cat scared etc- which frankly isnt true. I told her Im not bothered about her leaving, and said honestly that I feel better now shes gone, that im enjoying my life again and it was for the best. But I just wanted an answer or apology for her actions with the cat. Of course thats when I got loads of abuse telling me I hadnt changed, im manipulative and all this jazz, and that I was showing my "true colours"

I replied and left it with saying that ive got more respect and appreciation for our time together and wasnt going to hurl insults. I appreciated the time and support shes given me over the years, and thanked her for doign what she did because the help ive received because of it has helped immeasurably. I told her id been travelling, and dating and goign out and enjoying myself again- and I dont see our time together as wasted. I said that the way she started acting shows that she was no longer the person I once loved, and said I would be happy to deal with the outstanding issues when she was ready to talk face to face. Cant do anymore.

I think its easier for her to judge me, and think of me as a bad guy than face up to the cowardly way she treated me. I cant change that.

Also, i'm totally going out with this girl tonight. Its not a bad idea at all. There's nothing to catch me out on, ive told her i'm dating and we are both single. My missus has no friends, and this girl doesnt even know who my ex is or anything, so its all safe. Besides its in a few hours- cant cancel now, that would be well out of order.
              Last edited by MrKirov; 29-03-2019, 12:38.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                There are plenty of women that are keen to go on dates with you as you've rubbed our faces in proved to yourself.

Don't risk it with someone who's either a filthy spy or willing to make life awkward at work.
                I havent rubbed any faces in!! I was legitimately just kind of mini blogging my life...

Is this the wrong time to say I had one on with a different girl on Wednesday (26..!!!), and have another tomorrow night with a third girl at her house?

Comment

From her work place? 🤔

Comment

But then I did also ask about the cat . I did start it off antagonistically to be fair with "so when am I getting the cat back". I knew what I was doing I suppose.

Anyway, she kept turning it into the relationship and this and that- building up a narrative that I was so terrible to her and the cat . All nonsense. I said that I didnt blame her for going, and havent once. But with the cat , she should have left her. We should have had a conversation about who would take her.

It went back and forth, trying to build a narrative that I made the cat scared etc- which frankly isnt true. I told her Im not bothered about her leaving, and said honestly that I feel better now shes gone, that im enjoying my life again and it was for the best. But I just wanted an answer or apology for her actions with the cat .
                    I'm detecting you quite like the cat.

I havent rubbed any faces in!! I was legitimately just kind of mini blogging my life...

Is this the wrong time to say I had one on with a different girl on Wednesday (26..!!!), and have another tomorrow night with a third girl at her house?
                    I'm only joking with the face rubbing quip, trying to keep the tone light. We're pleased you're getting some attention, although Little Kirov will drop off if you're not careful.

Oh, I'm sure going on this date tonight isn't a bad idea. *cough*
                    It's just a total coincidence I'm looking for a gif that says "We told you so!" to use later...

Comment

Lmao, sorry fella. I miss Freya more than my ex- that says it all. She did it to be cruel, and its worked as thats what hurts the most.

Having that decision taken from me, and not even gettign to say goodbye - its just cruel when we were so attached.

Comment

Cat's out of the bag.

Good luck on your date tonight!

Don't be late!

Comment

From 'Are you happy?' to 'Mr Kirov's Pussy Blog', what a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            From 'Are you happy?' to 'Mr Kirov's Pussy Blog', what a thread.
                            Hahahaha! Sorry. Ive just found posting here a good outlet to write stuff down about my feeling and experiences following this massive change in my life. Sorry if im de-railing stuff. I'm genuinely finding conversing about stuff/advice etc really supporting and helpful.

Comment

I guess it would be a bit pointless if it was just 51 pages of "yes" or "no"

Comment

Next door neighbour tried to top himself yesterday. Paramedics managed to save him. Ben heard him crashing around (breaking a mirror for glass, it turned out). No warning. Very out of the blue. Brains - weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X