Are you happy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full report on banging required.

All we’ve heard about so far is the f-buddy.

Quarterly Chump just can’t wait to hear the details of you nailing some absolute wad. His jealousy chip is already white-hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
      I guess it would be a bit pointless if it was just 51 pages of "yes" or "no"
      No. Unhappy.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I seldom truly am. I have a black hole of despair always there in the background. My mood depends on how sturdy the metaphysical scaffolding I've erected is that day or few hours. My depression is comically deeeeeeeep but it has sort of become an old pal, in a way. It's a very powerful force and requires a lot of inner wrestling with. It's in my bro, my dad, we are three mad bastards. Let's face it, it's never gonna go away, it's part of our DNA, best learn to manage it.

I couldn't imagine not having it there, I wouldn't be me. I've had a rough coupla months with stress and dread but I know it's not the be-all and end-all, it is only a phase of the weird dark madness.

And before anyone attributes it to the hashish, I was waaaaay worse before my first toke of the bud. Hopeless and reclusive and suicidal 95% of the time, self-loathing, a failure, an ugly waste of oxygen.

But now I am seen as a legend. By my mates, maybe, but that's decent? And I like mesen a lot more, even if that inner voice still talks bad, the dark void alway rumbles beneath.

Anyway, this is merely a ramble, I'm just writing whatever.

At the mo, happiness rating is like 6.2/10, up from 3/4 out of ten last week or so. I'd say better than decent. Might be cos sun was out and I can wear goodies again. And nobody talked to me like crap today.

Do not wanna be dead today. Always a good thing.

Comment

Hoodies not goodies, Jesus Christ. COMICALLY deep. PREDICTIVE BASTARD TEXT ON A CRAP ALCATEL SMARTPHONE!!!

Mood Rating: 2.1%. All thanks to Alcatel.

Comment

As for cats, about eight weeks back my cat started doing the wheelbarrow on the carpet and started hiding under the curtain in the living room for hours on end. This is a huuuuuge cat, bigger than many dogs. It was 8kg at the time. Fat.

Anyway, WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT, it had this *massive* clinker embedded in its arse-hairs, like a mini-shard of Whitby jet.

So I donned a blue nitrile glove, wrestled the cat to the floor and yanked that clinker right out of its arsecrack.

And you know what? Normal cat service resumed. But I put it on a diet and it's not as flabby now.

Comment

Sooooo.

I’ve just woken up in bed with the ex’s work colleague.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                Sooooo.

I approve.

Just reminded me of the time I woke up next to a work colleagues mum. Jesus,that was an incredible night.

Right now, I'm happy. Deliriously happy. Yes, I may have a poorly paid job and a crap ton of debt but I have a girlfriend who loves me and a beautiful daughter.

I was having a discussion at work with a guy who was calling me a peasant due to my financial situation but in reality it's he who is afflicted with peasantry. My life is rich with love while his is all about money.

Also [MENTION=3332]MrKirov[/MENTION] I hope you gave her fartbox a good tongue punching or is that more of a [MENTION=6476]JazzFunk[/MENTION] thing?

Comment

Not particularly happy at the moment.

Stupidly busy at work but no appreciation from higher ups. No chance for progression.

Home life is just kind of stuck. Waiting to move is painfully dull and I seem to be the only person who knows what housework is. This means I do a stupid day at work and then a load of cleaning when I get home before I get to settle down.

Youngest doesn't sleep through the night but her cries go unheard by all but me so I'm getting up 3 or 4 times a night to calm her. Then I get questioned about why I'm so tired.

Comment

Sooooo.

Outrageous behaviour!

Comment

Sooooo.

I approve and disapprove all at the same time.

I approve the smashing.

I disapprove of the potential trap.

You should go again just to make sure.

Comment

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION]

MrKirov’s rattling another broad! Prepare to enter the Jealousy Zone.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                          [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION]

MrKirov’s rattling another broad! Prepare to enter the Jealousy Zone.
                          Can’t get much worse for him, QC is already in the friend zone 😏

Comment

Just ended up getting a blowie at a different girls house ... calling QC..!!

What the actual **** am I doing.

Comment

Living your best life.

Comment

He's doing well. He's possibly making some quite rambunctious lapses in judgement but I can't say owt, Jesus, all I make is wrong choices and get into mad situations. Always the crazy way. But good luck, he's a-geddin-it and I'm genuinely very happy for him. Just stop with the cat talk, it detracts from this excellent new cavalier persona you are developing.

If that cat were twenty feet tall it'd shred your body, guts and head apart with no hesitation. We all know they'd kill ya if they could.

Comment

Working...
                                X