No announcement yet.

Are you happy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soooo 23 yr old rearranged to Wednesday.

However I ended up going to the doctors house. We got it on.

Just got back. Tired.

Comment

I feel we’re long past time you took these to the relationship thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        I feel we’re long past time you took these to the relationship thread.
        I think its fair to say Kirov has sparta kicked his sadness down the bottomless pit.

Comment

All fair! Consider myself banished

Comment

Yeah, we're really pleased with your turn of fortunes, [MENTION=3332]MrKirov[/MENTION].

The post about your CBT sessions were really interesting and potentially helpful to somebody else, so thanks for sharing so honestly, but I think we need to keep this thread clear of bants if others need some help and I agree that I think that your dating exploits can go in:
            The Relationship Thread 2: Thread of Bad Advice

Cheers ears.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              Yeah, we're really pleased with your turn of fortunes, [MENTION=3332]MrKirov[/MENTION].

The post about your CBT sessions were really interesting and potentially helpful to somebody else, so thanks for sharing so honestly, but I think we need to keep this thread clear of bants if others need some help and I agree that I think that your dating exploits can go in:
              The Relationship Thread 2: Thread of Bad Advice

Cheers ears.
              Completely agree! This thread has been helpful to the extreme, so just became used to posting in here. It’s all good though

Comment

New poll: Should the relationship and "are you happy?" threads be merged?

Comment

Comment

I'm quite happy because that incredibly unsightly, grapey zit below my left ear popped in the bath yesterday aft, just after work. It'd actually got bigger, thought it was maybe getting seriously infected as it had gone past the normal popping point of five days. Not only that, been working all my earlies with it attached to my neck and have felt as attractive as a pair of split, cacky checked pants with slugs and maggots in. Beside some bins. And I'm not allowed to wear a rollneck sweater at work, btw, so hiding that thing was never gonna be happening. Proper bad acne acshun.

Yeah, that hot bath burst its seal, got about a shotglass of bad custard out of it, jeeeeeeezisss, it was disgusting, worst one ever. I tend to get a facial bubo every few years, usually on the neck/jawline area, this one deffo didn't ejaculate as much pus as one I had back in '06 but it was definitely the most sickening, I felt queasy and proper wanted to gip. After poppage, it was like this deep, red, gory hole full of squishy bits, oh god (*gips all over own torso*).

Anyhoo, the happy bit, last night it was still pretty grapelike and I was certain I'd wake up with a temperature and an infected face, today I awoke to find it about 25% of its original size and not really that troubling, after all. You just HAD to see it. Wow, it was a MONSTER.

Comment

Yeah, baths are great. I love soaking in a bath of epsom salts at the end of a physically hard day. Some times I poke my willy out of the water and pretend it's a sea snake. It's quite entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                        Yeah, baths are great. I love soaking in a bath of epsom salts at the end of a physically hard day. Some times I poke my willy out of the water and pretend it's a sea snake. It's quite entertaining.
                        I do the same with my kraken.

Comment

Haha.

Love this place. Gotta laugh at the ridiculousness of everything. What the hell is this thing? What the hell and why the hell is a penguin?

Just come off seven early shifts, hungover, babbling. But intermediately happy.

Choon of choice: 'Showbiz Suite' by Marc Moulin. Sweet sweet music. The jazz. Jazzy.

Comment

BTW, that track is *actually* by Marc Moulin's jazz band...named 'Placebo'...but it's not the 90s emo band fronted by Brian Molcock, Brian Mildew, whatever his name was. He had eyeliner on and made music that wasn't jazz.

He had floppy, dark hair and looked a bit like Marilyn Manson but I can't really remember any choonz of his. Her? I know he...maybe she...was named Brian. But that could've been a ruse.

It's hard to tell in this rainbow age. He might've had the parts of both sexes, a phallus and a vulva. And one big breast on his left side, concealed by a special corset or tabard.

All I have to make clear is that it's the 70s jazz Placebo I'm talkinboot, not the 90s emo Placebo.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                              90s emo band fronted by Brian Molcock, Brian Mildew, whatever his name was. He had eyeliner It's hard to tell in this rainbow age. He might've had the parts of both sexes, a phallus and a vulva. And one big breast on his left side, concealed by a special corset
                              I'm actually crying tears of pure joy here...

Comment

And I am happy I brought some joy to at least one person today.

Let us all spread some love in these unpredictable times.

Comment

Working...
                                X