No announcement yet.

Are you happy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^you tried popping the happy pills yet, Cassius? I'm so glad I relented back in January. I'd been proper miserable for the best part of two years and no matter how long I waited to see if the tide turned, it didn't. I just kept or increased the bad habits I had and decided to sorta try and isolate myself from humanity. Because I just got sick of dealing with twonks and thick or arrogant twats all day. And really started to ****ing hate people.

Anyway, in my isolation, things just got worse to the point where I practically didn't leave the house, bar trips to the offy for booze n' fags n' Lion Midget Gems. I was coasting on nothing, tbh.

Anyway, that little pill just turned me around. It only feels like a subtle effect but it isn't. I'm back at work, back around people. I'm liking it.

Try them if you haven't. What is there to lose if you're in an ultra-low that just won't fade?

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
    Jesus I was bruised as **** on Friday too which was my first fill day back to work, I feel ya! They are still going to try and reduce most nurse positions to half days but I was at work for 11 hours that day! I feel alive again being back at work even though its a drag with our limited service and ****ton of PPE we have to wear now. Stay safe people.
    Lol, had a bath when I got in from work, looked in the mirror afterwards and counted twenty-nine bruises, including a right pearler of a contusion on my tit, and about eleven cuts/scratches/abrasions. So far, doing good!

The PPE we get is a mockery, tbh. Well, if it existed it would be a mockery. Nada. Just my trusty Arco safety boots and a cheap pair of chamois leather gloves that have already started to disintegrate after only eight 12hr shifts. Same stuff I got given when I did a big stint on the bins back in 2008, except I was given crapper safety shoes back then.

Tbh, I couldn't imagine doing the bins in plastic PPE. I'd die. You sweat like a bloody drain all day, anyway, as a large part of the job involves pushing bins uphill in a warm hospital basement.

Believe it or not, nobody is off sick in my department, bar diabetics who have somehow managed to get an automatic 12 weeks of legitimised sickie time, for some reason!

Anyway, I can't complain. I just had seven months on the bastard sick and got paid for 6.5 months of sweet F.A. Then came straight back to the job I was initially promised eleven months back and am loving it.

Brucie Bonus.

Comment

I'm OK!
      Last edited by Hirst; 11-05-2020, 10:44.

Comment

Going by the comments in here I think a lot of unhappiness comes from being stuck in a certain way. Rubbish relationship, unfulfilling job, debt, tied down in life.

I've been single a month and I am happy in a different way, I wasn't last month.

The good thing about being single is you have hope in life, without hope what do you have? It sounds cheesy but you are in control of your destination. Freedom for man is happiness.

There are certain aspects of my life that I'm unhappy about but I can now change them. Sometimes, when you look back, the lowest points of your life are the happiest because they put you on a path to something better. Working towards a goal is masculine energy which brings happiness to a man. I was stuck in a stale relationship that wasn't going anywhere and apart from the "weekly reward" it was making me miserable.

Find what's making you unhappy and cut it out! You have 1 life!!

Comment

No I’m not.

I was sitting on the summit and then fell all the way to the bottom.

Left Singapore in June after 9 years. Wife wanted to. Not me. Came back. Retired at 46. January wife runs off with kids. Tells cops I emotionally abused them all. Total lie. She just wants to go home to China. So now I’m living in a caravan with no money cause she froze the accounts. Court case dragging on. Only good news is I just got a job in Wuxi from September. ****ing women. ****ing Chinese.

Comment

**** dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
              No I’m not.

Left Singapore in June after 9 years. Wife wanted to. Not me. Came back. Retired at 46. January wife runs off with kids. Tells cops I emotionally abused them all. Total lie. She just wants to go home to China. So now I’m living in a caravan with no money cause she froze the accounts. Court case dragging on. Only good news is I just got a job in Wuxi from September. ****ing women. ****ing Chinese.
              At least you still have an internet connection!

#1 prio is you getting access to your kids again, obviously. Let us know how you get on. I'd be in a murderous rage if anyone (including my wife) stopped me from seeing James.

Comment

I’ll second the happy pills for anyone struggling . I’ve been on them for the past 5 years after a breakdown . Don’t feel massively happy and carefree but they keep things on an even keel if you know what I mean . Just muddling along buggering everything up on the way same as everyone !!!
                Take care peeps , big love

Comment

I'm on citalopram. Even so I'm slipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                    Do you normally go back up again, like wages?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                      No I’m not.

That's absofucnlutely shoit, mate. I'm sad to hear it.

I've spent the last four years suffering from pretty much being totally ****ed over by a bee-hatch. Even though I heavily suspected the relationship would fail once we moved in, to see all my money piss away like that pretty much drained me to nothing. I was aware it might happen and it did. All my early 40s up in smoke.

We got this great house and it was all one big waste. But I hated it, tbh, even if it cost me the best part of £10k (all my savings).

Total loser. Ended up back at my mum's aged 41 with nothing in the bank and about £10k of debt. She ended up crawling back to her abusive, closet gay hubby and continuing the cycle (I'm not the only one, she did it before but he was a doctor and had more cash than I!) Anyway, glad to be away from it all. I am happier with what I own...ie. Me.

But I'm still here. And I've climbed out of that mire, I'm back at work, I'm DOMINATING. I saw the twat last week. She's 47 now and looks like an old slapper, an old slag. The lockdown hasn't been kind. She's fat, saggy and wrinkled (which, tbh, I like, normally, I'd shag Ann Widdecombe and fondle those mammoth mammaries in a very sensual manner, oooooh yeeeeeeaaaaahhh....)

ANYWAY, she looked like a nectarine that had been left in the fruit bowl a bit too long, if you know what I mean. And she looks a bit desperate and repulsive at the mo, tbh, I can't believe I nearly had a kid with it.

She can't look me in the eye properly. The job has been kind to me, it's giving me my Cody figure back, I'm looking tall, mean, boshing the bins about, being charming. Getting loads of female attention right now, tbh.

I look good, she looks bad, she knows it. I'm a popular guy at work and she used to be popular but everyone sided with me

And the biggest thing? I never said ANYTHING after the breakup, I decided to have some dignity and keep schtum and get on with my wrecked life and try and sellotape it back together.

It was all peeps talking about stuff behind my back. And the peeps decided to vote for me because, well, I'm kinda loved, I'm just an agreeable, reasonable, honest geez and it shone through without me even intervening.

She is seen as a BITCH. And she knows it. I didn't have to do a thing, she wrecked herself by her nature. Haha. The joys of occasional schadenfreude. Hahaha!

Don't forget you are a legitimate LEGEND, Jaz, a GOD. No matter what misfortune befalls you, NOBODY can take that away from you or your reputation. You might be in the **** right now but you will come back, better and stronger, in the end.

I'm the boss, now. I don't care anymore, I only want the cool ladies, the slutty slaggers might be very sensual but if it happens again I can assure you no 'relationship' will result, it will merely be an instance where I need to empty the sacs of their protein-rich booty. I'd like to have a few sexy grannies on the go, if I can.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                          Do you normally go back up again, like wages?
                          Like wages?
                          I'm sure I'll bounce back if that's what you mean. I have lots of techniques that can help. Sometimes it's a constant battle with my mind. There is a demon on my back that won't easily piss off.

Comment

Waves lol. Not wages ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                              At least you still have an internet connection!

#1 prio is you getting access to your kids again, obviously. Let us know how you get on. I'd be in a murderous rage if anyone (including my wife) stopped me from seeing James.
                              Since January 17 I have seen them 4 times for a total of 6 hours. She abused the lockdown here by not allowing me access even though this is forbidden.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                                I'm now on this.

Comment

Working...
                                X