Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwwwww no, so sorry to hear that [MENTION=278]gunrock[/MENTION]. Absolutely crap bud.

Comment

So sorry to hear this. My condolences.

Comment

I can't find the words. I'm so sorry Gunrock. That wasn't easy to read.

Comment

So sorry to hear that gunrock. Thoughts are with you and your family.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your mum, gunrock. I'm glad you got to speak to her one last time.

Comment

So sorry to hear that, Gunrock. That’s really hard. You guys are going through so much. I don’t know what to say.

Comment

Really sorry, Gunrock.
                I'm really thinking of you.

I know you must be really frustrated that you couldn't be with her in person, but she knew that you loved her and she knew you were with her, even if you weren't in the room.

Take care of yourself.

Comment

Thank you all.

Still having trouble processing it, as we live abroad and I don't see her that often, it's a bit weird. We would speak at least once, sometimes two or three times a week and I'd save up the day-to-day "news" about things we'd experienced or goings-on with my wife's parents (who live just 5 mins drive away from her) to give her something to think about.

When she went in to hospital, I'd be going about my business and every so often a thought would pop into my head, "Oh, I must tell Mum about-", then stopping to realise the big news was about someone going into hospital and I'd remember it was her.

Comment

Really sorry for your loss mate

Comment

Feeling for you, Gunrock. So sorry. The strange disconnection you mention reminded me when my grandmother died. After the funeral I ran up to her bedroom to tell her about someone who had turned up who we hadn't seen for years, then thought..."oh!". It's weird, the way the brain plays these tricks rather than letting go. It sounds like the hospital people did what all they could to get you together and make your Mum feel with you all in her final moments.

Comment

Very very sorry to hear that Gunrock. That was a moving post.

QC I mentioned to you on Whatsapp, but my heart goes out to you too my guy.

Both please take care of yourselves.

Proper worried about my Mum now with all these posts. Even though she's fine at the moment. Gonna give her a FaceTime today.
                        Last edited by wakka; 02-06-2020, 09:24.

Comment

Oh [MENTION=278]gunrock[/MENTION] so sorry to hear about your mum
                          Reading those last moments was heartbreaking.

So sorry for your loss

Neil

Comment

Commiserations gunrock on the sad news of your mum.

Comment

Really sorry to read your news, QC and gunrock.

Comment

Sorry to hear there from both QC and Gunrock.
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X