This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Social networking, your just the worst.

Can someone please invent a spell that pulls a magic fist out a portal and knocks people out every time a selfie is posted. Post a selfie? Have a time out for 30mins while your unconscious.

Please.

This sad, pathetic, self indulgent thing makes me physically sick.

Comment

When you load your flour and your yeast and your eggs and your butter and your raisins and your spices into your bread maker, set the program and return 5 hours later expecting a lovely loaf only to discover a lump of baked unmixed ingredients because you forgot to insert the mixing blade in the loaf tin. Such a waste.

Comment

Somebody didn't use their loaf mixing blade

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          MacBooks are the only laptops in existence with an excellent trackpad. ASUs have one which I’d call quite good but everything else is garbage really.

My thinkpad T440s is pretty amazing though. Must be 5 years old now and still going strong.

I can’t believe the latest MacBook Air still only has a 1440 x 900 screen resolution. My MacBook Air from 2008 did 1280x800 ffs.
          I always thought the same, I recently got a Surface Book 2, which goes for all the same aluminimum look and the trackpad feels very much the same.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            Post a selfie? Have a time out for 30mins while your unconscious.
            I'm intrigued by how many selfies involve the person looking at their phone screen instead of the camera. I used to think they're just idiots who don't know that moving just their eyeballs won't mess up the angle but now I'm wondering if it's actually on purpose because I see actors doing it, too. Is it like this weird limbo between 'shy' and 'hey look at me in my bathroom'?

I love my wife's FB photos. She's never in them so the thing she's taking a photo of is the actual subject. And she'll post maybe 1-2 photos per holiday, often months later but with the location tagged so it confuses people who think she's in Cuba right now and not last year. And her comment is usually a few paragraphs of high quality Japanese that set the mood and tell us what she was thinking at the time.

Comment

Incorrect use of the word you're as demonstrated on this very page.

Comment

^ you're irk is on a new page(in my browser, at least), so it doesn't make sense

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                  Incorrect use of the word you're as demonstrated on this very page.
                  Now it does!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                    Now it does!
                    ****, that's comedy gold right there.

Comment

I'm here all weekend, folks!

Comment

Went to go outdoors last night to get my yearly pair of Salomon X Ultra Mid 3 GTX, had 8 pairs of these and there the best shoe I've ever had, get a size 10 as i always do, get home aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad,

They have changed the god dam design, its now a narrower fit and the 10 doesn't fit on the width.

arrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Did they ask Nvidia to name that shoe?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            Did they ask Nvidia to name that shoe?
                            You're forced to SLI them too. What if I wanted to wear just 1 shoe?

Comment

speedy's on a roll. First Dr. Noob, now this

Comment

The Verge is about technology and how it makes us feel. Founded in 2011, we offer our audience everything from breaking news to reviews to award-winning features and investigations, on our site, in video, and in podcasts.

Flickrs putting restrictions in place on free users

Comment

Working...
                                X