This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    The tediousness of some drug users going on and on about how they did so much drugs. Tiresome.
    Aww. In my defence it was a very heavy weekend!

We have a thread dedicated to the drug alcohol, to drinking and tales of drunkenness. Why does talk of other drugs ruffle feathers?

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post

We have a thread dedicated to the drug alcohol, to drinking and tales of drunkenness. Why does talk of other drugs ruffle feathers?
      I guess it's because alcohol is so ingrained in our cultures(e.g. pub), whereas drugs aren't. Right now, a parallel uinverse exists where drugs are part of various cultures but alcohol isn't, and their downborders.ten has a dom called Cilon complaining about Martini Zone and his alco-posts.

Comment

Also distasteful, vulgar and a ignorant, I'd totally agree but arresting people for bad taste jokes?

Seems to be a lack of self awareness that bonfire night is about burning effigies of Guy Fawkes - this is nothing more than a virtual lynch mob with politicians jumping on the furore for political gain on a touchy subject.

Personally I'm calling for the imprisonment of Roy Chubby Brown (I don't like him therefore you shouldn't either) and Frankie Boyle for being nasty about Princess Di

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post

Unfortunately Zen drugs bring out the worst in people (most of the time) because there dumb, weak & have addictive personalities, that leads on to other stuff and more and more extreme behaviour, which said person is blissfully unaware of.

My advice would be to just leave it there and leave the drug talk off the forum, we are just guests here after all.

Also, shut it hippie

Comment

Nothing bad can come from talking about drug use online...

Comment

TNT - useless twats. Paid $400 for postage and the items haven't arrived almost 2 weeks later.

And they keep lying to me about arrival date. If they were honest and stopped making up delivery dates, I'd be less angry.

4 representatives have lied to me over the last week. I also find it hard to believe that no planes have left China in a week!

Comment

Lucky but... for the love of god...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                  TNT - useless twats. Paid $400 for postage
                  That’s a big Twinkie.

Comment

I’ve been feeling under the weather have had a cough for almost a week now but **** me I’ve coughed so much I swear to god I’ve got a bruise on my stomach, I’ve given myself a headache twice from coughing so hard, I’ve almost finished a 200ml cough bottle, sleep is shot because I’m coughing whilst I ****ing breathe.
                    God damn I hate it, it can now just **** off.

Comment

Me too mate, had it since last Tues, been off sick since last Thurs, got a doc's appointment in an hour, thought I was gonna shake this one quickly but alas not. Sick of it, one minute phlegm is like frogspawn, next it's like mozzarella, go away!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                        I’ve been feeling under the weather have had a cough for almost a week now but **** me I’ve coughed so much I swear to god I’ve got a bruise on my stomach, I’ve given myself a headache twice from coughing so hard, I’ve almost finished a 200ml cough bottle, sleep is shot because I’m coughing whilst I ****ing breathe.
                        God damn I hate it, it can now just **** off.
                        Honey and lemon drink using Manuka honey & lemon juice (freshly squeezed only). Only thing that works for me. Don't cheap out on bog standard honey it wont work, manuka honey gets a crap ton of antibacterial properties from the bees that feed off manuka plants.
                        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 06-11-2018, 16:29.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                          Honey and lemon drink using Manuka honey & lemon juice (freshly squeezed only). Only thing that works for me. Don't cheap out on bog standard honey it wont work, manuka honey gets a crap ton of antibacterial properties from the bees that feed off manuka plants.
                          ^^ This works. My wife just bought a jar of manuka for €80 and it's as close to a cure as you're going to get.

Our boy still sleeps in the same room as us (he's only 15 months old) so if I've got a cough I'll take a shot of Jagermeister before going to bed. That works for me, and helps me get off to sleep without issue; although the manuka is more long-term rather than a quick fix.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions guys, my missus has some manuka honey stashed away so I will try that one. It seems quite a popular remedy when looking it up. I may also give the jäger a go as well, gotta love jägermeister.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                              ^^ This works. My wife just bought a jar of manuka for €80 and it's as close to a cure as you're going to get.

Our boy still sleeps in the same room as us (he's only 15 months old) so if I've got a cough I'll take a shot of Jagermeister before going to bed. That works for me, and helps me get off to sleep without issue; although the manuka is more long-term rather than a quick fix.
                              Dave 80 euros is extortion, its £14-20 in morrisons, if you want some jars sent over drop me a pm, will sort that out.

Great thing about it is it never goes off, bacteria cant grow in it.

Comment

Papa in-law bought a 150 quid jar of Manuka honey. The shop assistant convinced him of its awesome powers.

Comment

Working...
                                X