Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My phone line is down, which I don’t care about except that it is seemingly cutting out my internet about every fifteen minutes. It gets back up and running but it cuts everything off for about a minute or so which is becoming very frustrating. Downloads get interrupted. Netflix cuts out. It’s a slow form of psychological torture. Hoping the line gets sorted soon.

Oh and I got LA Noire for Switch today and not all the game is on the card so it has a hefty download which might not happen while this internet problem is going on.
    Last edited by Dogg Thang; 25-11-2018, 18:06.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      The "two pronged valet" will help them relocate their vehicles.

Comment

Chest pain over your heart is okay yeah unless it moves to the right hand side?

Comment

I've been through a LOT of chest pain and had all the tests. It can be worth checking out for obvious reasons but it's usually muscular or anxiety or the former bringing on the latter. It's really quick to get the all-clear on heart stuff these days so if you have any doubts or just want to ease your mind go see your GP. Even if you don't think it's serious, I can vouch for the huge relief that comes when you get that all-clear.

Comment

If it carries on I might have to, I feel like it's a recurring ache from hoisting the kids up on my right hand side all the time as that can set it off but like you say, heart stuff not best left to chance

Comment

Yep, it is most likely just hoisting the kids. If you're worried at all, go and get it checked out all the same. Have you health insurance? Not sure about how it works there but I only learned fairly recently that our health insurance has their own clinics and they are lightning fast.

Comment

Nope, it'd end up being just the NHS route which is fine, they're just a bit too dependent on asking you what you think the problem is then saying 'it's probably that' then

Comment

Go to unpack my bag in the hotel before I went in the shower, then realised I haven't packed any underwear. Inside out for tomorrow it is then.

Comment

Just ring down to reception for some.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Would kryss's y-fronts fit?

Comment

Is Kryss working on reception? Then I imagine yes. A good concierge wears undies of many sizes for this very eventuality.

Comment

I haven't worn y-fronts since an unfortunate flopping out incident in 1991.

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          You would be amazed the things that people expect a hotel to have.

"Do you have any spare dress shoes in size 12? I'm getting married."

...Tell your misses that I can help with the divorce paperwork.

Comment

Kate Beckinsale is the latest celebrity to try the treatment, which uses a serum derived from babies’ circumcised penises. Has anti-ageing finally gone too far?

Comment

That makes me feel physically ill and puts me off Beckinsale... I didn't even think that was possible.

Comment

Miserable not-quite-colds that hang around for weeks, making your throat sore and your nose bunged up.

Comment

Working...
                                X