X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    No. That sounds alarming.
    Yeah; the guy was okay, but he genuinely fell over and was convulsing, and people were trying to work out what was going on. I mean, obviously I don't want to seem insensitive, but it's a fascinating video - both in terms of the event, people's reactions, VR tracking's ability to record that...

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] Okay well the first thing is not to panic. You need to wipe then destroy your phone. Pick up a bunch of burner phones - single use only. Destroy all credit cards and anything with a chip in it. You’ll need an identity change and a fake passport but stick to boats - steer clear of airports. Blobcat is a liability and probably compromised so you know what you have to do there. Trust nobody - anyone could be Jeff Bezos or a google AI. ANYONE. Even you. Nobody can know where you go.

Your life will not be easy and you can never sleep soundly again but know that you’re not the first and certainly won’t be the last. Good luck, my friend.
      This is why you need to become Hank Franklinson.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
        This is why you need to become Hank Franklinson.
        Not Frank Hanklinson?

Comment

Anne Frank?

Comment

Train tickets again. I just find buying train tickets, in fact everything to do with trains in the UK, unbelievably stressful. It's annoying to do, unnecessarily awkward, the trains tend to be late when I use them, it's all more expensive than it feels like it should be and I know that by doing so I'm making a small number of people very, very rich.

It irritates me so much.

Comment

Family changing plans more times than I can count and making things incredibly complicated.

Going from my mum insisting she visits me next as I have been up north to see her several times this year and she has only been down once in 2 years, wanting to bring my sister along which I thought was pretty good. After coming back from a trip abroad she now says its too expensive to visit by train (it is pretty bad) but now wants me to come up by train instead.

Before she insisted SHE visited I was planning to come up at some point in October, now I HAVE to come up in 2 weeks when they planned to visit me.

Oh and because my sister is now engaged we have to go everywhere my sister wants to visit, including a venue I mentioned months ago is now only on the radar because my sister is now interested. And whenever she has asked me of my plans its "why don't you just do what I'm doing?"

Seriously, Bridezilla is starting to brew inside before we have set anything in motion.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                Train tickets again. I just find buying train tickets, in fact everything to do with trains in the UK, unbelievably stressful. It's annoying to do, unnecessarily awkward, the trains tend to be late when I use them, it's all more expensive than it feels like it should be and I know that by doing so I'm making a small number of people very, very rich.

It irritates me so much.
                It's the exact same over in the emulation/piracy thread. It's always the same guys at the top shafting everyone else underneath, maybe unknowingly - but if the salaries were better evened out then these kind of services would be immense.

Currently it's just one big bum-train, with Richard Branson at the back.

Comment

Trains are the bain of my working life when I travel to meetings, I live in an area covered by Northern Rail which sums it up. Problem for me is getting to Manchester, once there it's a breeze compared to getting in/out of the place.

Apparently you can save a lot by buying separate tickets covering the journey which shouldn't actually be the case. Tickets can be vastly overpriced, I quite often fly rather than train on longer journeys (Scotland/SW) as it's cheaper for the business - and a lot quicker for me to boot.

Comment

I think I've had some bad beer earlier, I've only had six pints of San Miguel and I've been back two hours and I wanna spewk.

Gah, throat feels all chunky and vinegary like I got a sauerkraut factory in my gullet.

Comment

I don't even follow the sport but it's beyond shameful that this wasn't a lifetime ban

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                        I don't even follow the sport but it's beyond shameful that this wasn't a lifetime ban
                        WHAAAAAAAT

Isn't that the front brake? He could've flipped the bike and killed that guy!

Comment

Exactly, could have potentially ended as a murder charge yet officials mostly shrug it off - the message that sends to the rest of the sport.

Comment

That's just insane. Feels like it should be a criminal charge.

Comment

Apparently he has a history of this. Maybe he is just channeling his memories of playing Road Rash.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                                Apparently he has a history of this. Maybe he is just channeling his memories of playing Road Rash.
                                Maybe he just needs to be banned from the sport, then all the riders hes tried to basically kill bash his teeth out.

Comment

Working...
                                X