Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's that type of thing but not that make or model. The ad served up the actual device I was close to. I manage my Instagram feed very closely - I know what ads are served up (Peroni features heavily, for example) and this device was not served up as an ad until just after I was right by one. If it was due to my demographic, that would be one massive timing coincidence that the very first time I get that ad is just after being next to one. That's hard to buy. Especially as I'm not served up ads for other makes or models, like the one you have posted here. If that happened, I'd buy it as a coincidence. But to go from none of these ads to a single ad for the actual device is too close.

Comment

Just finished the latest season of Guild Wars 2. Really, REALLY NOT OK

I thought it was bad enough I had to go into work tomorrow, now I'm SUPER upset

Comment

We can't watch Demolition Man.

It's neither on Amazon or Netflix. I would happily pay a few quid to watch it, but we can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post

It's neither on Amazon or Netflix. I would happily pay a few quid to watch it, but we can't.
          You can rent it on Google Play and then watch it on YouTube for £3.49. I just checked.

Comment

I realise you probably want it now but it’s on DVD for less than a fiver if that’s any good to you?

Comment

Now I want to watch demolition man.

Comment

Just torrent it then like everyone else.

Comment

We were just going to watch this video on Youtube discussing Demolition Man (which [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] has often spoken about over the 15 years I have known him), I reminded him I either have no memory of watching it years ago or I have never seen it.

The look of horror on his face was from a man who thought he knew me. Went out to pick up the only copy at CEX only for it to not be there and several Charity shops later no luck.

Watching on paid youtube shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                    Just torrent it then like everyone else.
                    I haven't torrented a movie in years. I wouldn't even know where to go these days.

With the huge improvements in streaming I made a conscious effort to move away from it, and I felt as though my actions as a consumer were rewarded... For about 5 years.

Now I'm not so sure.

Comment

I haven't torrented a movie in years. I wouldn't even know where to go these days.

With the huge improvements in streaming I made a conscious effort to move away from it, and I felt as though my actions as a consumer were rewarded... For about 5 years.

Now I'm not so sure.
                      You’re in luck.
                      It’s on ITV 4 on Tuesday, 10pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                        You’re in luck.
                        It’s on ITV 4 on Tuesday, 10pm.
                        He could be cryogenically frozen and brought back just before it starts.

How much will the world have changed in those few days?

Comment

Now I'm not so sure.
                          Torrenting are we going backwards? can we go back to the good old days where the internet came on a CD and you got charged 14.99 a month for it, AOL's 56k plan was awesome!!! as was the downloads that took a week and a computer full of half finished downloads because your mum picked up the phone and interrupted your Limewire/Napster download.

Comment

I've heard the dial-up effect a few times recently and it's one of those anachronistic things that the yoof don't understand like the floppy disc icon to save or rotary phones.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                              Torrenting are we going backwards? can we go back to the good old days where the internet came on a CD and you got charged 14.99 a month for it, AOL's 56k plan was awesome!!! as was the downloads that took a week and a computer full of half finished downloads because your mum picked up the phone and interrupted your Limewire/Napster download.
                              Hahah great times. I used my laptop’s in built modem, an epic 28.8k. Now my street is soon to be upgrade to 1gbps!

Comment

There’s so much available on Netflix I don’t find myself torrenting much at all these days. Crunchyroll covers most of the anime I’m going to watch too!
                                Last edited by speedlolita; 14-01-2019, 15:21.

Comment

Working...
                                X