Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] you can still find them in Poundland, along with other forgotten favourites like Discos (which are appalling in any flavour other than the OG salt and vinegar, I discovered recently).

You can also get multipacks of Smiths scampi fries/bacon fries/cheese moments in there, which is great.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] you can still find them in Poundland, along with other forgotten favourites like Discos (which are appalling in any flavour other than the OG salt and vinegar, I discovered recently).

You can also get multipacks of Smiths scampi fries/bacon fries/cheese moments in there, which is great.
      Can't eat salt and vinegar discos unless I have baby bell or some chedder on the side.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
        Can't eat salt and vinegar discos unless I have baby bell or some chedder on the side.
        Is that what Poundland cheddar is called?

Comment

eBay - specifically the way it often allows free listings along with minimum bid prices or reserves.

There is a person on there selling copies of Street Fighter The Movie for PS1. They have several copies with differing pics and descriptions, and list them repeatedly for £59.99. No one bids, they don’t sell, so they just do it again. They’re doing it to try and a false impression that many copies on eBay are being sold for that price - and it works! Lately I’ve seen other people listing and failing to sell for that price too.

The whole point of an auction is to allow the buyers to dictate how much something is worth. This practice turns that on its head and it’s annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            Is that what Poundland cheddar is called?
            Oh dear....I just noticed that

Comment

Passwords!

I used to be really good at remembering passwords, and then from last year every damn site I have an account with asks me to change my password every time I log in. Now i have no idea what any of my sodding passwords are.
              As an example...PS Network will randomly ask me to log in...no idea what my password is because I have to reset it every time because PS Network randomly asks me to log in!

I email accounts, banks, credit cards...no idea! Changes every damn time. I'm sick of the 'forgotten password' dance I have to do.

Comment

Same. The sooner we get retina scanners (or indeed rectum scanners) the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                  I email accounts, banks, credit cards...no idea! Changes every damn time. I'm sick of the 'forgotten password' dance I have to do.
                  I just let my iPhone/iPad Safari save them. They've even started letting me automatically log in to apps if there's a saved password for the same service. One thing I like is that it asks for my fingerprint to access these passwords so I don't have to worry about someone else logging into my accounts when they use the phone.

The Firefox app is fiddly and often doesn't automatically enter the saved info unless I give it a helpful nudge(e.g. entering the username/email address) but it syncs with my PC Firefox. It can also access the saved iPhone passwords. I'd get the same treatment if I used Safari on a Mac but I don't.

We've started using a password manager program at my company. It's fiddly but it means we can use ridiculous passwords.

Of course, if someone were to discover that password...

Comment

I use 1Password. Otherwise it’s just impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      I use 1Password. Otherwise it’s just impossible.
                      Is your 1Password password 1Password?

Comment

:|

how did you know

Comment

Irks me how I had a job interview on Wednesday and they said it went well and I "should hear by Friday". Well, it's Friday, and if I'm not mistaken office hours have just about ended.

Really peed off, my intention today was to do some stuff, if I had got the job I'd have bought Resi 2 right now, if not I'd be processing the disappointment.

But instead, I've now got until Monday to stress even more about it. Like, I've already been stressing the last 48+ hours and now I've got it all to think about AGAIN over the weekend!

Yeah, three more sleeps. Ha.

Really narked TBH. It's this crappy limbo state, hate it. In theory, I should have the job like *that* but to further the agonising wait is merely providing a breeding ground for the bacteria that is self-doubt and negativity.

Comment

Residential Evil?

Just treat yourself to Resi 2 anyway.
                            You deserve it, sweet cheeks.

Comment

I use Enpass. Like 1password but no subscription.

Comment

Enpass looks good. I got 1Password for my business for the features regarding teams and sharing certain vaults with clients etc. Now there are hundreds of entries and I’m entirely locked in!

Comment

Working...
                                X