Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I have no idea why in the GWG offers, you can download the One titles fine, but you need a CC on file to download the 360. I have never put my CC details there, I purchase points cards and redeem the codes to get money to buy for stuff with Xbox.
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Ah, there's a good idea. Would also mean I'd ration my games buying if I only had limited funds in the system. Nice one.

Comment

Looking for a cheap & decent-ish TV for Crunchyroll and Netflix viewing... There’s so much choice! Where do I even begin?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
          Looking for a cheap & decent-ish TV for Crunchyroll and Netflix viewing... There’s so much choice! Where do I even begin?
          We were looking for a new telly for the lounge, but 49" is too big for the space, but the next size down is 43".

There's nothing anywhere between!

They used to make 47", but not anymore!

Comment

Do they make a 27” one? If they did, you could get a 20” one and a 27” one.

Comment

Ha! You tool!

Comment

The size of arcade boards. Wish they were smaller.

Comment

Still need to get a SCSI2SD for my CPS3 on that subject...

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    Still need to get a SCSI2SD for my CPS3 on that subject...
                    Can you use that with an unmodded system?

Comment

I don't see why not, it's just a drive replacement.

Comment

Got given £50 M&S vouchers for my birthday. NOTHING there that I liked so got a bunch of boxer shorts and stuff which should last a few years....

It's like anti style. How does it still exist?

Comment

The universe giveth and the universe taketh, all in a week.

I finally get the new production line fully installed and it’s now ready for sample batches to run through it, wooooooop! This line secures the business well into the next 2 decades and my future, it’s a big deal for me.
                          -My nan dies.

My partner and I finally get the final contract through for our new house 2 days ago, again big deal and we’re both super excited for our first home together, cue happy dance.
                          -Her Nan died yesterday, it’s absolutely smashed her to bits and she doesn’t know what to do with herself right now.

Oh life you cheeky little balancer of all things.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. For the sake of your family, I hope nothing else good happens to you.

Comment

Sorry to hear tha FBH.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, FBH.

Comment

Working...
                                X