Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hobbycraft lol. Got some pro markers there a bit back.

Blood-red Dual Shock 3 is irking me again. I assaulted it a few weeks back and it seemed to fix it but now it's playing up again. Pity cos I've been having a nice little nerdy time redownloading all the PS1 RPGs n stuff I bought years back, Arc The Lad and Wild Arms and Alundra and stuff. Bah. Might have to batter that son of a bitch later on, twist it proper in half.

Comment

Been talking for weeks about switching the lampshades around between my office/VR room and our storage room, because the storage room shade is one of those flat cheap Ikea thingies that won't get in the way when flailing VR remotes around...

The other day I took off the Vive far too quickly and twatted it on the bloody ceramic hanging shade in here. Now there is a tiny kink in the plastic on the upper edge of the view port. It's REALLY tiny and only I will know that it's there, but still I feel like I should try to buff it out somehow. It's so tiny it's honestly not worth the risk of introducing further markings, but it's annoying me far too much. :/ I can't stop kicking myself for being so clumsy with my new favourite item.

This is why I try not to buy new. Any new guitars, the Tesla, whatever - I'm looking at pre-owned exclusively now, preferably in 'used' condition so that I don't care about any further degradation.

Comment

There’s a Street Fighter II Champion Edition cabinet in Captain Marvel with a widescreen LCD conversion when the film is set in the mid 90s.
        Last edited by speedlolita; 09-03-2019, 20:40.

Comment

Fracking marvelous. https://securitydiscovery.com/800-mi...ation-service/

Comment

At the risk of sounding old, the state of modern hip-hop irks me. Drake has a lot to answer for. The same line over and over and over, autotuned up the wazoo.

Comment

Then I’ll be old with you. That stuff isn’t even hip hop to me. It’s utter garbage.

Comment

Ooooooh Yeeeeeeeah. I don't mind sounding old either. 1994. What a year for hip hop. The boom bap years.

They will be back, it's just too good.

Comment

I've been making my girls listen to Man Parrish, Captain Rock, Hashim, Africa Bambaataa, Egyptian Lover etc. on the way to school sop they can see just how crap Drake etc. are. No sign that it's having the desired effect but I like it and it's my car so ner!

Comment

I've been decorating and now my hands are so dry I can't unlock my phone with my finger print. First World problems!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      I've been making my girls listen to Man Parrish, Captain Rock, Hashim, Africa Bambaataa, Egyptian Lover etc. on the way to school sop they can see just how crap Drake etc. are. No sign that it's having the desired effect but I like it and it's my car so ner!
                      We've tried but failed miserably with anything rock wise with the daughter. She doesn't mind some of the greats in other genres but still laughingly tries to say that Grande bint can compare with Whitney, Aretha or Donna Summer.

Sadly her musical world currently revolves around BTS which after the hoops we've had to jump through to get her Wembley tickets stands for Bloody Time-wasting ****heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
                        Sadly her musical world currently revolves around BTS which after the hoops we've had to jump through to get her Wembley tickets stands for Bloody Time-wasting ****heads.
                        Whoa, whoa, whoa, let’s keep things civil here. They’re good boys, dude. THEY’RE GOOD BOYS! Your daughter has good taste. Saw them last year in the O2 with my eldest daughter and they were amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          Whoa, whoa, whoa, let’s keep things civil here. They’re good boys, dude. THEY’RE GOOD BOYS! Your daughter has good taste. Saw them last year in the O2 with my eldest daughter and they were amazing.
                          Ha ha - I am being civil!

Seen a few seconds of them online and that's enough. Wifey and her friend gets to go to Wembley with the daughter and her mate. I get the impression the women are looking to duck out, sell their tickets and go to the pub instead.
                          In fairness I am happy the daughter is getting out and meeting people - she met some new friends at the BTS film that was on the other week at the cinema and was really chuffed for her and in the end her music is her music but as I've explained in a few years BTS will have disappeared and another group from the Korean boy band factory will be out in their place.

Funny thing is, she slates her other Japanese friends who adore J-Pop (for all the reasons we don't like the K boys), you couldn't make it up!

Comment

Finally book the IVF info session and forgot I have parent-teacher conferences that evening. Wife is super pissed that I have to push it back 2 weeks.

FFS, we've not done anything about the IVF stuff in a year! 2 weeks is not going to make a difference!

Comment

Irks me how cats don't vomit in one pile, they spew, walk a bit, spew again, walk a bit more, spew a bit more. Got a bad back, have already sponged up several splats of white, foamy goodness. Still, it's better than diarrhoea, innit?

Comment

I hate boxing all my **** to move house.

I say its my ****, 80% of it is mine because I'm a retired hoarder and no matter how much I get rid of I find a ****-ton of stuff I can't get rid of.
                                I'm so much better than I used to be at this but it's still hard.

The bloke is away with work the next 2 days and I'm doing my best to box up a wall of it. Moving sucks, I'll be glad when we are in the new place.

Urgh I need a cup of tea!

Comment

Working...
                                X