Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. Flicking through YouTube suggestions is a minefield, so I've basically stopped looking at YouTube.

Comment

Next weekend for me! Blocked "avengers" and "endgame" on twitter and it's been working so far.

Comment

There's an App called Next Door. Nice idea, but.... It has stopped being useful and is now filled with old twats warning everyone about phone and email scams they just got as if this was something that might not be happening to other people much. Then a bunch of people reply thanking them for all the useful info they provided, like the accent of the person phoning them and what they said and..... Just stop already. If I posted about each one I get, rather than just hanging up or deleting them, it would be a full time job. GAH!!

And if it's not that it's "why is the bank closing?". I don't remember the last time I actually went into a bank. I suppose they need somewhere to cash all their cheques. FFS. Lol. Ban me before I say something I shouldn't

Comment

Second customs charge in a week... Remind me to stop buying **** from abroad. :/

Comment

After Brexit, everywhere will be abroad!

Comment

So I should buy more EverDrives before we leave?

Comment

Some little **** stole the bag of snack mix I have in my classroom when I have the need to feed. I just hope they did it because they were hungry and not just to be a ****.

Comment

Waiting on couriers.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                    Waiting on couriers.
                    Your package will be with you between 7am on Tuesday the 7th (2014) and 9pm on Friday the 31st (2019).

Still manages to not turn up during that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Your package will be with you between 7am on Tuesday the 7th (2014) and 9pm on Friday the 31st (2019).

Still, there's a certain satisfaction to catching someone red-handed who tries to put a "you weren't in" slip through the door after they've not even tried to knock or ring the bell.

Comment

I bought something online(Yodobashi Camera) with an 8:00-12:00 delivery slot. They sent me an email around 9:00 saying the ETA would be 10:35. It arrived at 10:40. That was class. They also have a 22:00-24:00 delivery slot. Imagine that.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                          I bought something online(Yodobashi Camera) with an 8:00-12:00 delivery slot. They sent me an email around 9:00 saying the ETA would be 10:35. It arrived at 10:40. That was class. They also have a 22:00-24:00 delivery slot. Imagine that.
                          Japanese delivery is something else. I used to be able to order stuff from Amazon in the morning and it would arrive in the mid-afternoon!

Given, I lived near their depot for that region.

Comment

Parcels tracking is getting better, had a Yodel today, we could see on the map where the driver was and how many stops before us etc. Not perfect though, after delivery got an email telling us the package was left in a secure place - it was, our house.

Last week Hermes gave us a time slot, picture and name of the driver. Still not perfect though, two small items delivered on two days, should have combined into one.

Comment

Yeah, I was actually being unfair on my last post because all the parcels I have had recently have given me an hour window and arrived pretty much right at the start of that window.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post

It's a collection, which is even worse because if it isn't collected then I'll have someone complaining that their goods haven't arrived.

Comment

Working...
                                X