Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
    Hopefully never! I was playing on your weight gain joke
    I'm aware mate, but my point was you're too late!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      I'm told that cold, straight from the jar, sans pastry is a popular Scottish variation of this dish.
      If only Scottish ladies thought so. Or any ladies from anywhere really...

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
        I'm aware mate, but my point was you're too late!

Comment

A project on abandoned spaces reclaimed by nature has won the 2020 Earth Photo competition.

(Also an irk given the context of some photos.)

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
            https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-55222730

(Also an irk given the context of some photos.)
            Well done to the winner, convincing them that a screenshot from NieR Automata was a photo he took

Comment

The snow leopards of the Himalayas. The only cat to rival the tiger in terms of sheer beauty and grace in my opinion. They're almost mythical in their appearance. Sadly fewer than 10,000 remain due to poaching and habitat destruction.

What majesty:

On the treacherous slopes of the Himalayas, no hunter other than the Snow Leopard would have a chance of catching such agile prey as the Markhor. Subscribe: ...

Comment

I feel like an idiot but... is there a snow leopard in that picture?

Comment

I had to look for about half a minute but yeah, near the middle of the image

Comment

Hang on. Where is it?? This is like a magic eye picture!

Comment

Can't find it either. I think it went extinct already

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        I feel like an idiot but... is there a snow leopard in that picture?
                        It's like a Where's Wally.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                          Can't find it either. I think it went extinct already

I intentionally used that photo to illustrate how well they blend into their environment. No wonder they're nicknamed the ghost leopard. Beautiful:

Comment

I found it!

Comment

A festive joke about Dominic Cummings has been revealed as the winner of a national competition to come up with the best new modern Christmas cracker gags, according to the British public. Other topical moments have inspired the top festive funnies, including Zoom calls, Eat Out to Help Out, travel restrictions and gaffes from leaders such as Boris Johnson and Donald Trump.The jokes are the winners of TV channel Gold’s annual festive competition for new Christmas cracker jokes which aims to keep the country chuckling this festive period, adding a comical spin to a year like no other.

Some decent ones there.

Comment

Oh my goodness it took me such a long time, but I finally found the leopard. Huge feeling of achievement. That's some serious camo.

Comment

Working...
                                X