• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you give him Pizza Hut vouchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
      You don't give them vouchers, you use them on the first date!

Comment

Only a cretin would pay for a meal using vouchers the first time you met someone.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Only a cretin would pay for a meal using vouchers the first time you met someone.
          Is that not why you settle up while they're "freshening up"?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
              Went to a Pizza Hut for the first time a couple of days ago, don't think it will happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                Is that not why you make a run for it while they're "freshening up"?
                FTFY.

Comment

I don't know if she did it on purpose, but I'd like to think my wife left this on the worktop before heading off to work to make me smile.

Comment

After a year of owning it, I finally got to play my Third Strike board.

The home versions don’t hold a candle to arcade, it just plays flawlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                      I don't know if she did it on purpose, but I'd like to think my wife left this on the worktop before heading off to work to make me smile.

Pacman: face cancer edition?

Comment

For anyone here who's ever worked a till at a general shop/supermarket, you must've seen some funny combinations of things placed before you.

This morning I bought a pair of white cotton driving gloves and some potato salad.

That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                          For anyone here who's ever worked a till at a general shop/supermarket, you must've seen some funny combinations of things placed before you.

This morning I bought a pair of white cotton driving gloves and some potato salad.

That's it.

I had a friend who worked at an Asda when I was a teenager. He said that two women came in late one evening and nervously bought 1, single cucumber.

I've always assumed he was winding me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                            I had a friend who worked at an Asda when I was a teenager. He said that two women came in late one evening and nervously bought 1, single cucumber.
                            It's possible they were planning something culinary(!), but I wonder if I'd have the guts to recommend something a bit softer.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post

I've always assumed he was winding me up.
                              What would you react if it was a marrow

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                                What would you react if it was a marrow
                                I'd get on the tannoy and ask for a price check

Comment

Working...
                                X