X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    I always had a soft spot for these:
    Classic vinyl killers.
    Here’s the best one, everytime I see one one eBay I’m tempted.
    The parappa vinyl set that is not specifically the vinyl killer van that’s with it.

Last edited by Family Fry; 24-02-2019, 03:23.

Comment

After one year on the market and a buyer in place for 8 months, one collapsed chain due to Brexit (Polish fella at the other end of the chain decided that he'd go back to Poland without telling anybody ) our house is now sold. Smile one get!

It took us three weeks to buy a house in Denmark (where we have been living for the last two years). That's not because I work for a bank, not because it's 75% LTV or anything like that. That's how long house sales take in Denmark. Smile two get! It would have been quicker except I couldn't quickly move the money from the UK (one for the irks thread for sure - it's my feckin' money for ##ck's sake!).

I went back to finish up the sale, close up the house, get the heating back on, make sure we didn't forget anything, say bye to the neighbours, etc. but didn't feel any regrets. All the money is transferred (bar a missing 50k that Western Union and my bank seem to have dropped! ) and my business with UK plc is concluded. All a big relief, tbh. Smile three get!

Just hope a no-deal Brexit doesn't screw it all up for us!

Comment

No sign of the daemons yet but Oooh Teaser trailer!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
          No sign of the daemons yet but Oooh Teaser trailer!!!!!
          WOOOOO!!

I've been keeping away from this so that I'd be nicely surprised when concrete info emerged and here we are

Comment

Actually looking forward to watching some Oscar footage after work today.

Just caught up with winners and highlights through images. Very very pleased for Best Actress

Comment

Bravo!

Comment

Picked up Populous DS for £1.50 from Cash Converters earlier. I didn't even know it existed! Complete, as well. Weirdest thing is that the box also has the minty manual and paperwork for Glory Days 2. It's a weird freebie but I'll take it.

Also got Armored Core V on PS3 for 99p from the same store. Though the manual seems to have gone on vacation...

Comment

Although it's a monemental event that Elon Musk's SpaceX program has sent an Uber to the International Space Station, I've been tittering like a school boy at the press coverage...

SpaceX, SpaceX, SpaceX, SpaceX, SpaceSex

Comment

Shaun Attwood's prison vids on YouTube. One randomly popped up in my Recommended early last week and I've been watching a few every day since. Very quirky, likeable bloke, you really wouldn't believe his tales but it's true. Really interesting stuff, love it.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      Although it's a monemental event that Elon Musk's SpaceX program has sent an Uber to the International Space Station, I've been tittering like a school boy at the press coverage...

SpaceX, SpaceX, SpaceX, SpaceX, SpaceSex
                      It really can’t be understimated just how big an an achievement it is. Not just from an engineering stand point for a private company outside NASA or Russian SA to get a capsule to crew level flight readiness, but also just how much space x had to fight the system tooth and nail to even get there.

Comment

Wasn't the tesla also used to demonstrate how much the Heavy Rocket can lift. I mean it can lift that much weight in to space and then the rocket can land and be reused. Its a fantastic achievement. They are testing a methane powered rocket too, which as far as I know, pretty difficult to use as a fuel, and it's cheeper.

Comment

Circumstances have made me miss three payday seshes over the weekend. They're out now, in fact, seshing away. And I'm not. I'm in with a doobie having just sorted a leak from the upstairs bathroom and now just about to boot up Wolfenstein The Old Blood and chill with a big, sugary cuppa. And I'm glad not to be out. Keeps me out of trouble. Too many peeps want me on the sesh but the sesh becomes the enemy, after a while. I wanna be Val Doonican for a bit.

Comment

The Tesla logo is a uterus.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              The Tesla logo is a uterus.
                              Cannot unsee this now!

Comment

I randomly found out I have been paid an extra 50p an hour the past couple of months and no one told me.

Comment

Working...
                                X