No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilarious video of an inflatable pikachu being mugged by security guards in a totally over the top reaction when the inflation stops working.

Felt really sorry for them when they come back on fixed around 4minutes into the vid but it deflates again.

Comment

My dad sending me a message on Messenger on Facebook asking me how do i get messenger on facebook ? Lol

Comment

It took all night but I figured out an efficient way to install WiiU games on the HDD, huzzah!

Comment

My Neice enters the world in a few weeks. Sister has been booked in for a C section due to my nephew being so big at birth which put her in danger (10lb 4oz he was). My sister is very slight and not tall, so no messing this time she’s coming out on 18th and that’s that.

Comment

Selling a nice mint Sony CRT - collect within an hour of Chichester (so around M3/M25 Junction). 60 quid bags it.

Very similar to the one [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION] has.

Comment

Pic on Facebook of some woman in A&E who had mistaken a can of builders expanding foam for hair spray. Chortle.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                Pic on Facebook of some woman in A&E who had mistaken a can of builders expanding foam for hair spray. Chortle.
                I'm already feeling bad for laughing at that.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  I'm already feeling bad for laughing at that.
                  I’m not. Just great stuff.

Comment

I just bought a couple of £4 raffle tickets and won this:

Comment

Result

Comment

Mate come round tonight, introduced me to Rocksmith on PS3, proper guitar, I was impressed. He was telling me how he'd never played a guitar before playing that game and could actually now play guitar in real life and was espousing its virtues as a perfect learning tool.

I'd agree. It made me want to play guitar. It really is a wonderful thing.

And then the 60hz PS1 Resi 3. I am shocked by how much joy I am having. It looks brilliant, too. Even those tank controls, once you get used to the turning arc, you're sorted.

It's better than fish n' chips. I have really enjoyed this game tonight. Absolutely refreshing. Sod RE2make.

Comment

Also fulfilled a dream today when I bought that beautiful grey/green Xbone pad, this one:

Buy Product not found at Argos. Thousands of products for same day delivery, or fast store collection.

The grey is darker and this pad is so damn lovely I feel like I have no need left to live anymore, it is ****ing beautiful. Proper banger, it's sci-fi in the palm, whomever selected that colour scheme deserves a knighthood

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            I just bought a couple of £4 raffle tickets and won this:
                            More plastic tat to gather dust.

Comment

Ice Cube's "Death Certificate" album. Soooooo goooood.

I remember back in early '91 getting a bootleg tape of this months before it came out. I was only 16 but I was stunned. I had the NWA stuff but it was immature, Ice Cube was proper boss, seriously geezers get this if you haven't heard it, 28yrs later it sounds even better!!!

Comment

Attention!
                                At this moment you are now listening to an Ice-T LP
                                If you are offended by words like

****, *****, ****, ****, ***, hole, ****,
                                dirty *****, low mother****er, *****, hooker, slut, tramp,
                                dirty low slut tramp ***** hole, ***** **** ****,
                                whateva.
                                take the tape out now!
                                this is not a pop album
                                and by the way
                                suck my mother****in' ****

Comment

Working...
                                X