No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Reminds me that the best friend I ever had was a germ. I say best. I mean only. He was called Bert. Oh, the fun we had...

Comment

Generated a new password this morning; 16 characters total with a good mix of numbers, symbols, and case. Memorised it first time and haven't gotten it wrong since. My body might be falling apart, but it's good to know my memory's at least doing ok.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Generated a new password this morning; 16 characters total with a good mix of numbers, symbols, and case. Memorised it first time and haven't gotten it wrong since. My body might be falling apart, but it's good to know my memory's at least doing ok.
        Pa$$word11111111

(logs into your email)

Comment

If any of you receive hate/love mail from me in the next hour or so, it wasn't me who sent them!

I merely kept them written up in extensive detail in my drafts box.

Comment

Comment

Handed my notice last week

Comment

Was let go of my job week ago, but to be honest i have never felt happier, signed on and while wife is heading away for a few months for Work experience as part of her course I plan to really give youtube a proper go as had been doing it for years and actually started earning some money so thought why not see how far i can take it and give my self 4 months and try twitch streaming to

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                  ^ Reminds me that the best friend I ever had was a germ. I say best. I mean only. He was called Bert. Oh, the fun we had...

Lines on the Antiquity of Microbes

Adam
                  Had 'em.

Comment

Spring and with it the return of colour and sound and life and energy to the countryside. Whose heart doesn't sing and soar a little higher when it comes into contact with of a field of dancing wildflowers.

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                    Lines on the Antiquity of Microbes

Adam
                    Had 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      Dedicate your new found freedom to learning the bongos, or pottery, or basket weaving, or painting.

Comment

Or better yet, spend it playing games, which is what this place used to be about at one time.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                          Was let go of my job week ago, but to be honest i have never felt happier, signed on and while wife is heading away for a few months for Work experience as part of her course I plan to really give youtube a proper go as had been doing it for years and actually started earning some money so thought why not see how far i can take it and give my self 4 months and try twitch streaming to
                          Sorry and happy to hear that equally. Glad that you are making the most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                            Good luck. Just one piece of advice; the moment you start bringing in a reasonable amount of money, divert your efforts to also building a following via your own website, store and email list. Social networks and media sites can be lucrative but as long as you're dependent on them, you're going to have to play catch-up whenever they make changes. I know people who, for example, had businesses that involved Tumblr, and that part of the business is in ruins now following the changes Tumblr has been forced to make over the last few months, and the site's resulting exodus.

Successful YouTube brands like Cinemassacre maintain a parallel community to their YouTube channel - their own website, where if YouTube packed up tomorrow, they could carry on. You never know what's going to happen down the road.

Comment

Good luck [MENTION=3349]eastyy[/MENTION] !

Work has been getting me down recently and have been skint most of April. Decided to have a punt on this cute Cardcaptor Sakura pen from China on Ebay and it arrived today. Heavy ended but really cute! Made my day!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                Dedicate your new found freedom to the TOTAL OPPOSITE of whatever Zen Monkey suggests

Comment

Working...
                                X