Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

If you didn't see the birthday thread...

Birthday was on Boxing day. [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] and I don't usually see each other on Christmas Day (with each other's parents) so he usually comes and stays with us from early Boxing Day which works well.

Got some lovely gifts from family and friends but [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] trumped them all with Minnie Mouse ears, he booked our honeymoon to DisneyWorld in secret and booked an extra week off for me at work so I don't have to stress about organising it!!!

I cried in happiness I must admit when I found that out as it hit me then I can actually go!

Now I have a wedding AND the additional extras to a trip to DisneyWorld, Florida in the same time frame

Comment

Realised I was pretty much out of beer n baccy at 20.25hrs. Zoomed to bus stop and got 410 to Leeds at 20.30hrs.

Arrive at Leeds bus station at 20:37hrs, zoom over to Co-Op, grab booty then back on 410 t'other way for 20:45hrs (same driver).

Get back in house for 20.54hrs. A flawless mission!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
          If you didn't see the birthday thread...

Birthday was on Boxing day. @Asura and I don't usually see each other on Christmas Day (with each other's parents) so he usually comes and stays with us from early Boxing Day which works well.

Got some lovely gifts from family and friends but @Asura trumped them all with Minnie Mouse ears, he booked our honeymoon to DisneyWorld in secret and booked an extra week off for me at work so I don't have to stress about organising it!!!

I cried in happiness I must admit when I found that out as it hit me then I can actually go!

Now I have a wedding AND the additional extras to a trip to DisneyWorld, Florida in the same time frame
          Can I come?

Comment

What you do in the privacy of your home is your own business

Comment

Maaaaan, won £295.50 on the bingo tonite. £200 at least straight off the CC right there.

Comment

To offset the above slightly, lost my EE £10 topup voucher on way back from offy and decided to try and scrub some stainage from my lower teeth with some whitening toothpaste and though it half-worked, I've somehow managed to scrape the whole upper layer of skin from my lower lip...just had a sip from a can of Monster and the burn was akin to spraying one's nads with Lynx after getting out the bath!

Comment

Going to look at a dog tomorrow, 13 week old beagle girl. Weve been looking for about 6 months now in dogs trust and just nothing has fitted, cant be around other dogs, cant be around kids, 1 person only, no noise, all of the above, etc etc.

As much as i want to re home i don’t want to wait years for the exact perfect one to come along, only for some no lifer to snatch it up before i even see it on the website.

My partner has never had a dog before so I figured something not too big but not too small, a beagle put will fit us perfectly.

Excited
                  Last edited by fishbowlhead; 03-01-2020, 19:55.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    Going to look at a dog tomorrow, 13 week old beagle girl. Weve been looking for about 6 months now in dogs trust and just nothing has fitted, cant be around other dogs, cant be around kids, 1 person only, no noise, all of the above, etc etc.

As much as i want to re home i do t want to wait years for the exact perfect one to cone along only for some no lifer to snatch it up before i even see it on the website.

My partner has never had a dog before so I figured something not too big but not too small, a beagle put will fit us perfectly.

Excited
                    Sounds like those dogs need their own service dogs for their anxiety.

Comment

Done a good crap drawing tonite. VIVID. Can't take my bloody eyes off it. I'm sorta proud of it, tbh, and I'm so hard on myself I always tear my **** up.

Makes me wanna get back in the game.

Comment

Checked my euromillions ticket this morning i was only 2 numbers away from winning a totally different life got 3 of the 5 main and both bonus numbers. Maybe the universe doesn't hate me as much as i thought. Was enough to treat myself to a game decided on south park fractured but whole for ps4 the version with all the extra dlc. A nice start to sunday at least

Comment

Well i went to view a pup on sat, ended up deciding to bring her home within 10 seconds of seeing her. She bounded up to us and we got massive licks and cuddles, then she sat by our feet and just stared up waiting to come home, when its right its right.

I now have a gorgeous little beagle pup
                          Last edited by fishbowlhead; 05-01-2020, 18:48.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            She bounded up to us and we got massive licks and cuddles, then she sat by our feet and just stared up waiting to come home, when its right its right.
                            Funnily enough, this is how my wife and I got together.

Comment

Ricky Gervais at the golden globes. Jesus Christ not a single **** was given.

Comment

Spent an entire day organising Mame roms on my PC. It’s connected to the TV and I was RDPing with the iPad so my wife could watch telly.

“You can use the TV, then you won’t need to strain your eyes.”

Just when you think you can’t love someone any more, they let you use the TV for a few hours to organise your Mame roms:

Comment

Working...
                                X