Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Except they haven’t banned cleavage.

Comment

If my parents came in or saw me talking to, and giving money away, to strangers on the net when i was young i would of got such a beating it wouldn’t be funny.

Seems like
      A: Kids are thick as bricks these days.
      B: They somehow have money all the time.
      C: They are completely un monitored on the net.
      D: Get zero discipline.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        Except they haven’t banned cleavage.
        You are in fact right:

Now the guidelines are very specific: streamers who identify as women can't show their nipples or their underbust, and all streamers must cover their genital area, "extending from your waist to the bottom of your pelvis and buttocks." All garments must be opaque—sheer clothing is not an acceptable covering. To the dismay of people who hate women's breasts, there are no restrictions placed on cleavage. The new guidelines also allow situation exemptions to the policy, which include body art and breastfeeding.
        Twitch has also updated its guidelines on sexually suggestive content to be more specific. The community guidelines now ban a whole host of explicitly sexual behaviors, including erotic dancing, simulated sex acts, and pole dancing with "a sexual framing."

Comment

To be fair, I find it very difficult to manipulate my joystick (yes) properly while pole dancing.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post

In truth, it's a weird situation. My natural reaction is that it's a bit of an imposition, because it involves policing women's bodies, which is generally something I'm against; however the platform is meant to be rife with older women effectively grooming young teen boys to give them tips.
            (Hides FBI T-Shirt from Asura)

Comment

So general pole dancing is still okay? Again, my loyal viewers were worried.

Comment

May pole?

Comment

I've always found may pole dances thoroughly erotic.

Comment

I danced round fammydodd while he was flat out in a ditch, I believe that also classed as dancing around a pole.

Comment

Can't remember if I mentioned this before. Bloke at uni got a whole bunch of business cards made up.

Kingston University Muff Diving Society.
                      President.
                      "No Muff too tough"

He did really well out of it. Basically a numbers game. Give enough out and eventually he'd score.

Comment

fammydodd gave out similar to random passersby, but they said something to do with jewelery cleaning? Some kind of ring polishing service.

Comment

I used to work with a guy called Muff Diver. And a mate works with a guy called 'Muffer'.

It is clearly a badge of honour.

Comment

My mum has a terrier with a 'beard' which she used to call his 'muff' innocently, calling him to come into the kitchen to get his muff cleaned every time he goes out for a walk was always a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                              fammydodd gave out similar to random passersby, but they said something to do with jewelery cleaning? Some kind of ring polishing service.
                              ~ Fartbox & Sons Polishing Service (est. 1895)~

"Tongue-punching above their weight" - The Sun

Comment

Been watching loads of Amazon returns unboxings/appraisals on YouTube and ended up getting a random vid on 'paydirt', watched it and am now watching more, looks fun!

I'm not sure I'd entirely trust the companies involved as we ARE talking gold nuggets here but sometimes the guy gets a good bag of dirt. Do we get 'wild' gold in the UK? This is interesting!

Comment

Working...
                                X