Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Just wanted to say how lovely this forum is.

There's some generous prices in the sales threads and people just give stuff away!

[MENTION=2697]dvdx2[/MENTION] sent me Children of Men, [MENTION=2540]teddymeow[/MENTION] gave me Kingsman 2 and the beautiful [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION] only went and gave me his PS Vita when he heard my woes about mine dying.

The games chatter is still fun, but it's beyond that, with supportive threads if you're struggling.

Just wanted to say how lovely and generous you all are.

Happy Christmas!

Comment

Yep, it’s a great place with great people. Especially you, QC! But also especially everyone. But especially you.

Comment

DT, you need to get over to the next meetup, buddy.

I'm flattered someone with your creative abilities hangs out with us.

Comment

Chimpy reads DT’s posts and thinks: ‘WAD’.

Which, of course, stands for ‘What A Dude’.
            Last edited by prinnysquad; 22-12-2018, 23:48.

Comment

THAT’S NOT A... wait, in this context maybe that can be a word.

Yeah, would love to make one of the meet-ups some day. You guys are great. Merry Christmas all!

Comment

Had a very merry Christmas Eve with my family.

Comment

[MENTION=2625]randombs[/MENTION] “I’m back in the UK and I’m going to give a ton of free shizz away because, you know, I’m a good guy” thread.

Such a good little community we have here. We’re turning in (we like to do presents in the morning, not this second past midnight crap) so I’ll wish you all an early Christmas now as I know many of you will be up when it comes. A huge thanks for yet another year of banter, great to be part of this forum. Not to diminish anyone here, but an additional thanks to the blues as well. £5 a year is a paltry sum, but every one of you who pays it does that little bit to keep the doors open and ensure the forums existence, so good on you.

Have a good one all of you, my next post in the morning will be about my secret santa!

Comment

Happy Christmas to all! Looking forward to hearing from [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] that he liked his gifts from me (I hope) as well as from everyone else, hearing all your tales of the day with joy and fun even if you have work to be done on the day.

Comment

House is finally fully cleared up after last nights party. Final overnight guests just left and we have the place back to ourselves. Stretchy bottoms back on, and now just a day of eating and movies. Nice.

Comment

Got to see [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] for the first time since Saturday as it’s my birthday and we need to drive back home tomorrow.

Had a lovely day with my family and morning with his parents visiting (mums met for the first time ever).

Played Scrawl just now with hilarious consequences (my mums input was just crazy).

Sadly have to pack the car ready for an early exit tomorrow but after that the evening to flop and relax.

Comment

Back at work tomorrow.

As much as I hate my job it's a piece of piss compared to the last two days!

Comment

Home safe and looking forward to picking up my Secret Santa from the parcel collection office tomorrow.

Hope they will accept my ID for "Miss B.Cat".

Comment

Spent Christmas with the girlfriend, she’s around until Sunday evening too. Small thing but it’s made the season that little bit more enjoyable.

Comment

[MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] and I have only had 3x Christmas's together (one I had to go to work during Christmas Eve and Day). Due to past attempts , if we are seeing our parents it is just easier if we split to see them then meet up on Boxing day.

Got my Secret Santa today and picked up a collection of manga from a charity shop par 1 volume which I have just bought for 1p online.

Comment

Working...
                                X