Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just visited the CNN website and it asked for permission to access my virtual reality headset. WTF!?

Comment

I have to say, [MENTION=16924]QuantityChimp[/MENTION] has great taste in films and games.

He had this prototype Korean holographic projector and he put on Akira for me. Then we played Tekken 9.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
          I have to say, @QuantityChimp has great taste in films and games.

He had this prototype Korean holographic projector and he put on Akira for me. Then we played Tekken 9.
          Et tu, Shinobi?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
            I don't understand all the Latinos in florida voting for trump. He's literally building a wall across the border with Latin America. Voting for their own demise.
            For some of them, it's that they (or their parents) left Cuba, and they have a paranoid fear of anything that moves the country any further left, even a nudge.

For others... Sometimes immigrants can be the most xenophobic/racist people; it can surprise you. Sometimes, they came to a country legally, after a lot of work/investment or hardship, and they dislike those who are doing it illegally/easily as it invalidates their experience. It's basically the same instinct that makes some people oppose FROM putting an Easy Difficulty in Dark Souls; they struggled through it so you have to too.

This is a gross simplification, but it's what I've seen in interviews etc.

Comment

I’d been at the shop taking deliveries so hadn’t seen the swing to a possible Biden win! I’m going to take the dog for a walk now in the hopes that if I don’t look until I get back again this nightmare might all be over.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                Et tu, Shinobi?
                Why is your name all red now and others are blue? Have I not noticed before?

Also QualityChimp sold me a modded Dreamcast. It wouldn't power on so I opened the case and there was just half a brick inside. I asked for a refund but he said technically that's an after market mod and sue him.

QuantityChimp turns up after and gives me a Sega Naomi board to show not all chimps are bad.
                Last edited by monel; 04-11-2020, 13:18.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
                  Why is your name all red now and others are blue? Have I not notice before?
                  It's now red because you've dissed me in favour of that chancer [MENTION=16924]QuantityChimp[/MENTION].

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Biden is now leading on the counts in Nevada, Wisconsin and Michigan which would give him the 32 EC votes he needs to take the win without Philly, North Carolina or Georgia.

Comment

Just seen that on queue Trump has tweeted insinuating that late vote counts are fraudulently robbing him of wins he already had in these outstanding states. 4 years in and he's no less of a tiresome woeful predictable pleb

Comment

Tried to write a post several times now, but what is there to say? (Other than profanity.)

Even as we hit four years of, of, of...I mean how tf do you describe the last four years!?!...I've never fully shaken the bewilderment that Trump was voted in the first time. (Although I really should have...eight years of Dubya shows stupidity knows no bounds.)

And here we are. Messy times ahead.

Comment

Working...
                                X