Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden has taken the lead in Pennsylvania, that's 20 EC votes and enough on its own to get Biden across the line.

Comment

Just saw that and was right on the phone to my wife. Customer service in my shop is **** today because I'm obsessing over this.

Comment

Biden's now taken the lead in Pennsylvania, if he holds his lead in any of the three states hes currently leading in hes won. He just needs one though, Would be nice for him to get all three just to stick it to trump and cause a big financial burden on him and his party over recounts, (3 million a state) plus the ridicules amount his court cases must be costing him.

Trumps been saying that their is fraud in the states he's lost in but not in the states hes won in, His handlers need to take his phone off him or lock him in a room somewhere as all hes doing is damaging the reputation of his party with the **** show.
        Last edited by Lebowski; 06-11-2020, 13:17.

Comment

Fingers crossed Biden wins the three (or is it 3 plus Pen?) and any Trump 'legal' action is dismissed with haste, no recounts etc. You just know Trump will cling on until the bitter end though, try everything he can, so I can see this dragging on.

Frankly, given the last 4 years, it's absurd that Biden hasn't won this at a canter. Will have a real job on his hand trying to deal with such a seemingly divided nation. I imagine the Demos will have to take a long hard look at their campaign too.

Edit - it is 3 plus Pen, he's ahead in 4 of the 5 yet to finish. So it could still look ok, on paper, but really he should have trounced the trouser trumpeteer.
          Last edited by wheelaa; 06-11-2020, 13:27.

Comment

Democratic voters need to be careful and not start all the "drinking Republican tears" memes.
            Without pandering to irredeemable white supremacists, steps need to be made to understand why so many Americans still voted for Trump.

Comment

Assuming Biden wins the projected states - chances Trump can get his party and Senate to ultimate steal the election?

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
                Fingers crossed Biden wins the three (or is it 3 plus Pen?) and any Trump 'legal' action is dismissed with haste, no recounts etc. You just know Trump will cling on until the bitter end though, try everything he can, so I can see this dragging on.

Frankly, given the last 4 years, it's absurd that Biden hasn't won this at a canter. Will have a real job on his hand trying to deal with such a seemingly divided nation. I imagine the Demos will have to take a long hard look at their campaign too.
                hes on 264 so needs 6 to win and get to 270

Nevada: puts him on 270
                Georgia: would put him on 280
                Pennsylvania: would put him on 284

If any of the three are called for him he's won, and in normal circumstances his rival would concede or try for a recount if its super close in any state.

It's not inconceivable for trump to try and get recounts done in all the states hes narrowly lost in if any are below 1% hes aloud to do this.
                Last edited by Lebowski; 06-11-2020, 13:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  Assuming Biden wins the projected states - chances Trump can get his party and Senate to ultimate steal the election?
                  Zero.

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
                    If Biden takes the remain states he's winning in, he'll take it 306 to 227 with a popular vote win of what will be around 5 million plus and the highest number of votes for a president in the history of the US.

Could it have been higher? Maybe, but that would still be a very decisive win, only taking Floridia would have made it sweeter.

Comment

Yep, and in spite of someone who I honestly felt like a pretty weak candidate, one thing that can't be denied is that voters were mobilised. They got out there and did what they needed to do.

Edit: Also there was a very interesting twitter thread from AOC tackling the myth that voters were put off by progressive leanings or candidates. It seems that wasn't the case at all.
                      Last edited by Dogg Thang; 06-11-2020, 13:44.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                        Zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          Yep, and in spite of someone who I honestly felt like a pretty weak candidate, one thing that can't be denied is that voters were mobilised. They got out there and did what they needed to do.

Edit: Also there was a very interesting twitter thread from AOC tackling the myth that voters were put off by progressive leanings or candidates. It seems that wasn't the case at all.
                          He does seem weak in some ways but he's the exact opposite of Trump in every way pretty much and was Vice pres to Obama. Perfect candidate for people who are absoultely sick of Trump's unprofessional spoilt baby tantrums and other uneducated retarded bull****.

Comment

Fox will not call Biden President Elect, even if he wins everything from here on, because of Trump's ludicrous lawsuits.

Comment

Biden increases lead in PA - it won't be much longer before the various outlets call it for Biden - two already have waiting for AP and Fox and then someone is going to have to tell Trump.

Comment

There will be recounts called by Trump but I think he's lost. He'll have to have a strong case and evidence to take it to the supreme court, otherwise he'll just have it thrown out. Of course if or when this happens all his supporters will call it corruption and demand heads roll.
                                Biden is in for a difficult few years.

Comment

Working...
                                X