X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald did not produce his Trump card then lol

Comment

Here's little truth nugget that hopefully will gnaw away at Trump's brain - he's only the 4th president to be turfed out of the White House as an incumbent in an election in the last 100 years.

Comment

My hands are shaking. Not sure I quite realised how tense I was over this. Almost nervous that something will go wrong now.

Comment

It feels like I've been holding my breath since Tuesday!

This along with work deciding to bring back all the other furloughed people I'm felling a little more positive this evening.

I may even have a beer to celebrate!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            My hands are shaking. Not sure I quite realised how tense I was over this. Almost nervous that something will go wrong now.
            Dunno if i think the same as you but always felt the undercurrent of what happens in america affecting ireland especially when it comes to jobs

Comment

I'm actually jealous! I wish we could do a similar number on our mini-Trump here in Britain. Well done, America - at least to that slim majority of y'all! I wish fervently now for every type of retribution and hardship to befall that unconscionably awful outgoing president.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                at least to that slim majority of y'all!
                Ah, the magic of the electoral college...3 million+ votes more than the opponent and yet he wins by a slim majority.

Comment

Currently 4.5 million and it's likely to end up around 5 million by the end.

A number of States ignore the EC result and send their electors based on the popular vote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...rstate_Compact

It may be that electoral reform in the US will come, not from the federal government, but from more and more States joining that agreement.

Comment

Now to wait for all the Daily Mail headlines:

"What does Biden mean for Brexit?" etc.

Comment

I adore how much so much of this outcome in Trump's head will eat at him for the rest of his life by how poorly it measures up to the outcome for this one:

Comment

So first orders of business:

Rejoin Paris Climate Agreement
                        Start funding WHO
                        Kick UK to the kerb regarding a trade deal
                        Bring in Obama as a senior advisor

Comment

The biggest problem (because the court cases aren't going to go anywhere) is that Trump has ten weeks as president in which he could cause a lot of problems. And he has the nuclear codes - hopefully someone will switch the football with a fake one.

Comment

One thing that gives me hope about Trump going scorched Earth is that Biden likely wants to clean house anyway and as the VP of the previous Administration he knows first hand how to get things snapped back in 2 minutes and is going in fully expecting a ****show

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              I adore how much so much of this outcome in Trump's head will eat at him for the rest of his life by how poorly it measures up to the outcome for this one
                              And the coming TV series documenting all this are going to be both horrifying and unmissable.

Comment

Hell yeah that’s 2021 tv sorted for
                                Mei imagine

Comment

Working...
                                X