This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nonny View Post
    Yeah but what about space force? They're keeping that right?
    It would be nice if they kept the supposed increased investment in NASA the Trump administration wanted. It might've literally been the only positive news I heard from their government.

Even a broken clock's right twice a day.

Comment

Stockmarkets boom thanks to Biden's win

Comment

Jobs for Biden: Re-instate obama era laws.

End of presidency. Put feet on desk.

Optional jobs: Get trumple banned from twitter.

Comment

I can see a ****storm of law suits coming Trump's way. The presidency protected him. He'll be exposed to tax avoiding, money laundring and law breaking he's been involved in during and before he became president. He's pissed alot of people off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            Honestly, I’m hoping they fight it. I hope they put all their effort into fighting it. Because that means they aren’t spending their last couple of months doing other damage.
            It appears like this is what's going to happen, despite it being doomed to failure. There are those trying to disuade him because it means taking their eye off the run-offs for the Senate. This course of action hands the advantage to the Democrats there, so I'd agreed, I hope they pursue it.

The thinking appears to be that because they've stuffed the supreme court that they're just going to roll over, whilst neglecting that courts need actual proof to back up their accusations. With a bit of luck it'll get Giuliani disbarred.

Comment

That's the joy, the Republicans will be worried about the Georgia senate seats but Trump couldn't care less if they're lost - he's solely concerned about his own neck

Comment

Comment

Glad the Orange Twitler is gone (I've been absent off here a few days, lots of stuff going on), and hopefully after January 20th, gone from Twitter once he loses his position protection heh.

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  The fact that his basis for complaint is voter fraud and yet the same votes are supposedly reliable enough to claim victory is laughable.
                  Bringing this back up from days back but you voted for the Senate and House on the same ballot, funny how none of those ticks are being questioned given the way barely anyone has lost a seat in either domain...!
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Just watching Biden doing a CCP-virus speech, not bad, a bit refreshing but had to laugh at a few things;

It's obvious he's reading from a script - too obvious
                    He should get to Specsavers asap he was bouncing around a bit trying to read the words
                    It would be an idea to also have a practise at it beforehand as it was like watching a grandparent reading instructions for building a PC (unless they used to work at IBM, Compaq, Apricot etc)
                    You don't have to repeat every main point ten times
                    Please don't use the word 'designed' again, your face contorts to a weird Jack Nicholson Joker lookalike.

Keep going, you'll get there.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
                      Just watching Biden doing a CCP-virus speech, not bad, a bit refreshing but had to laugh at a few things;

It's obvious he's reading from a script - too obvious
                      He should get to Specsavers asap he was bouncing around a bit trying to read the words
                      It would be an idea to also have a practise at it beforehand as it was like watching a grandparent reading instructions for building a PC (unless they used to work at IBM, Compaq, Apricot etc)
                      You don't have to repeat every main point ten times
                      Please don't use the word 'designed' again, your face contorts to a weird Jack Nicholson Joker lookalike.

Keep going, you'll get there.
                      I'm sure he appreciates your feedback.

Reading from a script as a criticism after four years of making stuff up as you go along, is a political sorbet to cleanse the palate.

Comment

...forgot, he did have a really nice tie on, honestly he did.

Seriously if you can get a watch of it it's worth it for the 'designed' moment.

Comment

Biden suffers from stammering which is why his speeches can seem unnatural: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...rofile/602401/

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                            Biden suffers from stammering which is why his speeches can seem unnatural: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...rofile/602401/
                            I think we’ll all let him off and take stammering over dangerous lunacy.

Comment

Pinch of salt but a former aid suggests that after January Melania will be evacuating from her marriage ASAP

Comment

Me n' Trumper were having seven or eight pints of Taddy at The Eagle about this time last week. Then he moved onto the stout.

Anyway, it was a cold, windy day, with chilling arctic blasts jabbing through the underparts of all doors in the house.

Trump just said "d'ya need a draught excluder???" and flobbed his knob onto our table, then shuffled sideways, crouched deeply, and laid his fifteen-inch knob along the draughty bit at the bottom of the door!

Who needs central heating??? That guy's bellend trapped the heat inside and there were sick children in the compound!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X