This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
    Me n' Trumper were having seven or eight pints of Taddy at The Eagle about this time last week. Then he moved onto the stout.

Anyway, it was a cold, windy day, with chilling arctic blasts jabbing through the underparts of all doors in the house.

Trump just said "d'ya need a draught excluder???" and flobbed his knob onto our table, then shuffled sideways, crouched deeply, and laid his fifteen-inch knob along the draughty bit at the bottom of the door!

Who needs central heating??? That guy's bellend trapped the heat inside and there were sick children in the compound!!!!!!!
    'It's a timeless story. One that will be told to children for many years to come.' The Sunday Times

Comment

The abuse of power is staggering, how can you start a federal investigation into election fraud with zero evidence of wrong doing.

Comment

Also how can he investigate voter fraud for losing the presidency without also questioning the Senate Republican wins which were on the SAME ****ING BALLOT?!

Comment

He's as desperate to save his own neck as he is Trumps

Comment

Its like a ship of slavers is going down with all crew just in waving distance of the shore, the best bit being none of them know how to swim.

Byyyeeeeeeeeeee 🙋

Comment

I kind of hate to write this, but with all that's being said and the corruption of the last four years , I wouldn't be surprised at this point if Trump managed to cheat his way to winning.

Comment

A couple of interesting titbits of info into the psychology of a Trump voter:

Comment

I've just tested this and it's true.

EDIT: Sorry, also in the UK thread.
                  Last edited by QualityChimp; 10-11-2020, 12:48.

Comment

Let's face it. This thread is dead after Trump goes 🤣
                    Who's going to provide USA entertainment now?

Comment

I am so, so looking forward to not having to open this thread. I don’t want to hear about American politics ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        I am so, so looking forward to not having to open this thread. I don’t want to hear about American politics ever again.
                        Or British politics mate. It’s exhausting

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          I've just tested this and it's true.

EDIT: Sorry, also in the UK thread.
                          How on earth could they let that slip by? It's like they misplaced the PSD so instead air-brushed out the old JPG message. I've been in that kind of pickle before now, but I generally fill the layer.

Comment

Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle are making moves to expand their influence at the Republican National Committee, three GOP sources, including advisers to the President tell CNN. Some sources say they may seek to take over the party structure themselves.

Trump Jr wants to expand control of the Republican National Committee

Comment

Former Republican County Commissioner caught replying to his own Tweet whilst forgetting to sign into his alt-account.

Who needs bots when you fake replies from people?

“@ADunks5 I’m a black gay guy and I can personally say that Obama did nothing for me, my life only changed a little bit and it was for the worse. Everything is so much better under Trump though. I feel respected - which I never do when democrats are involved.”

Later tries to claim he was "just quoting a message he recieved" - anyone want to buy a bridge?
                              Last edited by MartyG; 10-11-2020, 21:57.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X