X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
    Here's a youtube link

It really is unbelievable. He will probably take them to court for releasing the audio.
    Predictable he is

Comment

And like his other cases it'll be thrown out; in Georgia there's one-party consent. Trump's conversations are not top secret just because he claims they are.

Expect loads of these to come out after 21st January once the records are gone through.

Comment

Ted Lieu and Kathleen Rice say: ‘We believe Donald Trump engaged in solicitation of, or conspiracy to commit, a number of election crimes’

Democrats have asked the FBI to investigate Trumps exposed Georgia call.

Also, the Georgia Senate race begins to culminate tomorrow

Comment

On channel 4 news last night they had a US lawyer on and he said something along the lines of the justice department already having 4 investigations in to Trump on going.
          No wonder he's flapping.

Comment

The Georgia Senate race hasn't been called yet but the lead of one Democrat runner has been large enough to see him declare victory whilst in the other seat only 1000 votes seperate the race with mostly Democrat votes expected to be left to be counted suggesting that Mitch McConnell's time as Majority Leader in the Senate is over and the Democrats might well have flipped the Senate gaining control of all levels of power.

The evil is defeated!

Comment

Wow. Biden should have an easier time reversing most of Trump's work.
              Was it Reagan who last held all 3 seats of power?

Comment

His latest Twitter spree is really something. I’d be highly surprised if there aren’t a few people shot today in DC, which is a sad reflection of how much of a disaster the US is right now.

Comment

McConnell has thrown Trump under the bus and sided with Biden as the legitimate choice whilst Trump has incited a now live riot taking place in DC where protestors have now breached the Senate.

Comment

OK, I honestly thought we'd never reach the point where soldiers had to forcefully remove Trump from the White House but we're dangerously close to that.
                    And part of me wants to see that happening.

Comment

The US is now officially a banana republic - what a disgraceful display and message to give to the world.

Comment

Absolutely disgusting. He will be forcibly removed if he’s not careful and he’ll ensure he’s the first and last Trump ever let anywhere near the presidency, the absurd fat ****.

Comment

I hope it all ends with him hiding in a pipe like Colonel Gaddafi.

Comment

I’d be happier if he ended up more like Nicolae Ceausescu.

Comment

Whilst far right terrorists storm the Capitol building and plant pipe bombs there, the final Senate seat has been called for the Democrats by NBC News and with it they take control of all three legislative offices. Other sources should follow soon.

AP calling it now too: https://t.co/lGfinjTqT4
                              Last edited by MartyG; 06-01-2021, 20:23.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X