Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blacks protest peacefully. Gassed and beaten.

Whites storm government buildings. No response for 30 minutes.

The drama.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      OK, I honestly thought we'd never reach the point where soldiers had to forcefully remove Trump from the White House but we're dangerously close to that.
      And part of me wants to see that happening.
      I did say this was going to be how he would have to be removed from office, I wasn’t joking.

Comment

What is frightening is the amount of support he has. People wonder how dictators get into power; exactly like this. With any luck the US has enough checks in place to stop him.

Comment

The dying gasps of Trump's America and the final nails in his legacy:

As Trump praises the riot protestors

Victory unseats Republican David Perdue, who held the seat for the past six years, and follows fellow Democrat Raphael Warnock’s win

On the plus side the Republicans have now officially lost the second Senate seat and with it Majority control of the Senate itself.

Also:

This had previously been floated following the Georgia phone call scandal even though it would take place after the Presidency changes hands as a means to help secure blocking Trump from running in a future Presidential race but today's actions might spur some actual action on it.

Comment

The head of a Corporate Group representing over 14,000 companies such as Pfizer and Exxon has urged officials to immediately remove Trump from office.

Comment

WISE FWOM YAW GWAVE!!!!!

The Trumpion in full Rampage Mode right now.

I'm just waiting for a new series of THE APPRENTICE, either UK or US. If Trump gives in...maybe there's hope.

BBC really let us down with the UK version, this year. Two stupid, fifty-minute long 'compilations' spanning vast entirety of the series. Pah.

Pathetic.

You could STILL give us plenty of MASTERCHEF, couldn't you???!!!

Luckily, I luuuuuuuurve MASTERCHEF. So I'm not moanin'.

Comment

Timestamp checks out.

Comment

^but splendidly, as always.

Comment

Not good enough from Twitter. The ban button is right there. RIGHT THERE.

Comment

His account protected status will be gone on the 20th of Jan, his account will have been removed by Jan 30th as he won't be able to help himself.

Trump's legacy: A man who was completely unfit for office, who tried to keep himself there following losing hugely after one term by baselessly inciting a coup d'état.

Edit: Just a short while ago, Biden and Harris were officially certified as winning the 2020 elections by Congress and dispite earlier scenes, there was still an objection raised against Pennsylvania's result (and Arizona's it appears - missed that).
                      Last edited by MartyG; 07-01-2021, 07:54.

Comment

Love the fact that people actually said “lets give trump a chance”.

Did everyone learn a lesson? Nope? Ok moving on then.

Comment

Trump needs deplatforming because he could and I've no doubt will continue to encourage dissent amongst his devout followers - I raised the possibility some time ago about Trump's rhetoric potentially leading to civil war - that's not looking as implausable as it once was.

Comment

Democrats and other groups are calling for Trump to be removed from office under the 25th Amendment.

The number of dead from the riots has now risen from one to four

Whilst Trump's National Security Advisor has quit and two other senior officials are also considering quitting.

Whilst Trump gets torn apart over here for his actions by all but mostly... Boris Johnson, who Angela Raynor calls out as being spineless

Comment

I see that the media is reporting that Trump has promised:

"Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th,"
                              But actually he's promised no such thing. Trump hasn't been seen saying these words, it's simply a tweet from Dan Scavino, the White House director of social media - these are not words Trump would say. There's no concession here and I seriously doubt it's come directly from Trump himself.

I rather suspect that the moment he gets his Twitter account back, he'll backtrack on that statement (looking at the timestamp on tweets above, Trump's account should now be active again).
                              Last edited by MartyG; 07-01-2021, 11:51.

Comment

I imagine by orderly transition he means he'll personally leave in an orderly way whilst taking no responsibility for inciting a large scale riot via twitter at Biden's inaugeration

Comment

Working...
                                X