Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he continues to rave and incite, anything that will increase the chances of him having literally everything stripped away from him - power, wealth, freedom - when his immunity runs out in a few days' time. He deserves to be treated as a pariah and forgotten. His mind-state must be like the unhinged dictator in Marquez's Autumn of the Patriarch by now.

Comment

My missus was always a bit confused about the things happening in america past year but then yesterday she realized how the whole white privilege was

News covering yesterday was a "protest" but if it was people of color it would be a riot

Comment

I hope Trump is never forgotten. We should never forget what he was/is and all the people that enabled him.

Comment

Yep. There needs to be consequences now for everyone who was part of what happened. I don't get the impression we'll see that but this will happen again unless this is now tackled rather than just swept under the rug. Trump did not happen on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            Yep. There needs to be consequences now for everyone who was part of what happened. I don't get the impression we'll see that but this will happen again unless this is now tackled rather than just swept under the rug. Trump did not happen on his own.
            Good joke. Made me laugh.

Comment

Facebook indefinitely suspends Trump's account

Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Facebook, has announced that Donald Trump’s account will be suspended indefinitely and for at least the next two weeks, until he leaves office.

So, that's something at least.

Comment

About five years late.

Comment

Yeah. This so they can all pretend that they did not support this for all of that time.

Comment

Mark Zuckerberg is complicit.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                      Mark Zuckerberg is complicit.
                      Note that FB took that as the moment to trigger asking for updated terms on WhatsApp so they can gather more information from you, presumably as they continue to raise the water temperature until the day they just say "LOL USE MESSENGER".

Classic corporate move. Cover a mildly negative story with a bigger one.

Comment

I wonder how America is going to soothe this rising fascist wave. A new president coupled with the passage of time might work but I think it probably needs addressing head on.
                        Putting Trump in jail might make matters worse. He needs his ability to reach out with his BS removing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                          I wonder how America is going to soothe this rising fascist wave. A new president coupled with the passage of time might work but I think it probably needs addressing head on.
                          Putting Trump in jail might make matters worse. He needs his ability to reach out with his BS removing.
                          Death sentence for him and fast track it

Comment

Trump will be on Twitter later tonight raging that his Quest 2 no longer works

And as we get away from Trump for a rare moment the subject of Depp's trials has come up again today as we coast closer to his high profile US Court case as he has been given permission to subpoena information from charities regarding the divorce money Amber Heard said she donated it all to. The result? Turns out she lied and never donated a cent of it. Instead she asked Elon Musk to donate a small sum of his own money on her behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              Death sentence for him and fast track it
                              Guy that tried to shoot him dead isn’t looking so bad now is he.

Comment

Death count hits 5

Comment

Working...
                                X