This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    America is quickly becoming a backward and frankly dangerous country to live in.
    Yet this is the country which once made this:

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      Yet this is the country which once made this:
      Indeed, but they can use nazi-like and downright nazi policies if they want because God wants them to.

Comment

Alabama near total bans Abortion. If the mother is at serious health risk then exceptions can be made. Rape victim though? Tough. Baby on the way due to incestuous scenario? Congrats. It's set to face immediate legal challenges. Two Republicans refused to vote, 8 Democrats including 4 women voted against it. The winning count was 25.... white male Republicans

Comment

I do find there's a skewed sense of perspective in the States about this.

I totally understand why some people are opposed to abortion. I get that they see it's taking a life and they're against that, it's just that gun control seems to get a free pass. Is that not taking a life too?

Gun control lobbyists placed 7000 pairs of shoes on the lawn of the Capital Building to visualise all the victims of school shootings since the Sandy Hook massacre.

If you venture into the comments section on YouTube or Facebook, it's not full of people horrified at that number, it's delightful comments like:
          "I thought it was Hillary's body count? Silly me."

"We need millions of shoes placed there to remember the countless murders done by planned parenthood."

"Commemorating all school shooting hoaxes. Cute."

"And 80% of all crisis actors!"

"The elite is getting more and more aggressive. They really, really, REALLY want to take Americans guns away and have the population as disarmed as possible. An armed civilian population is a huge threat to the elite's Orwellian, totalitarian plans. Never give up your guns, Americans."

"Democrats law prevent teacher from saving these kids. These gun control politician walks around with armed body guard with guns but want your kids to have no body guard."

"Many of these children were killed by criminals using illegal weapons bought on the black market. If there were anyone armed at school to protect them, they would still be alive."

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            I totally understand why some people are opposed to abortion. I get that they see it's taking a life and they're against that, it's just that gun control seems to get a free pass. Is that not taking a life too?
            It's because there isn't a pro-abortion lobby group anywhere near as powerful as the NRA. Even if all the groups bandied together they'd not get far. Not least because there's the right to bear arms but not the right to babe-harm.
            Last edited by randombs; 16-05-2019, 06:30.

Comment

Washington has blacklisted Huawei as Trump signs off on declaring another National Emergency. He really doesn't understand what constitutes that term.

Comment

U.S. Customs and Border Protection has put up just 1.7 miles of fencing with the US$1.57 billion that Congress appropriated last year for President Donald Trump’s wall along the Mexican border, a federal judge was told.

So far Trump has spent $1.57bn on the construction of his wall - and build 1.7 miles of it

Comment

President halted infrastructure meeting and condemned Pelosi in a snap press conference after she said he was ‘engaging in a cover-up’

Trump says he won't work with Democrats until they cease all investigations into him. Lead Democrats said that the aborted meeting that led to his statement showed clear indicators that the move was pre-planned and he orchestrated the about turn's circumstances to manipulate how it appeared and to wriggle out of discussing the infrastructure improvements his Presidency has failed to deliver on.

Nancy Pelosi has accused Trump of carrying out a cover up yet still doesn't endorse Impeachment against him.

Meanwhile, state lawmakers in New York have passed a legislation that allows Trumps state tax returns to be released to congressional committees.

Comment

Mueller is to make a public address in 30 minutes. Expect nothing good.

Comment

The president is a liar. Also, I have 2 new limited edition yogurts coming out.

Comment

[MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION]: that is gold, mate!

Comment

Special counsel gives nine-minute statement on his published report and says he did not have confidence Trump ‘clearly did not commit a crime’

Mueller resigns attempting to avoid ever speaking of his report again but as a parting farewell he makes it emphatically clear that his report and his team did not clear Trump and his Admin in any way and that the only reason criminal proceedings weren't pursued was because the option was not open to him. Democrats now have a second wind behind them.

Comment

i don't understand whats happening in america any more.

Department of Energy announces plan to spread "molecules of US freedom" throughout the world.

Comment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48454674
                              You realise Idiocracy was a time travelling documentary right?

Comment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48454674
                                It has a president who thinks he knows better than all its engineers, it's the dumb leading the dumb: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...plans-overhaul

Comment

Working...
                                X