Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did... Did you seriously make an account for ONE gag?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      Did... Did you seriously make an account for ONE gag?

Comment

This whole forum is very strange today....

Comment

I heard that [MENTION=16924]QuantityChimp[/MENTION] is a real cool dude.

Comment

Judas!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              Beginning to think so, it's so severe in terms of how far its slid since the exodus. Presumably the gaming side of it is propped up at this point purely by people banned from Era who don't know where else to go
              The Sopranos

Comment

Comment

"I need your woes, a ruse and Obama's policies to recycle"

Comment

Fox News has been revealing some polls on their evening show ...

There are a load more of them, to be clear these aren't polls of their viewers, but polls of the US population they've commissioned.
                    Last edited by MartyG; 03-11-2020, 22:22.

Comment

Bidens ahead atm but the figures are already a sickening reflection of how many irredeemable racist ***** there are in the US

Comment

As expected, despite currently being behind in both electoral votes and the public vote, Trump is about to do a conference having already tweeted about him winning and Democrats trying to steal the election

Comment

The Fox poll images are interesting because even Fox doesn’t pretend that the actual people don’t want a state health system. This is something that is maybe common knowledge but I have only realised in this last four year term - the left and right positions, and so also the positions of centrists with them, are not reflective of people, they are only reflective of the political narrative of those in power.

Comment

As more results come in, America is slowly ****ing itself into oblivion.

Comment

I can't believe it's this close. America has lost its ****ing mind.

Comment

Yep. Its horrific. Not one voter has an excuse. The country is ruined.

Comment

Working...
                                X