Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As expected Trump has claimed victory despite having no current grounds to do so. He's also claimed voter fraud is taking place but only in states where he's lost or losing. He wants states where he's ahead to stop counting and states where he's behind to effectively be invalidated. Convenient.

If it helps the mood though:

Biden has just taken Arizona which means that he can now potentially lose Pennsylvannia and still have a path to win the Presidency. This very sharply narrows Trumps window to a win and reportedly the Trump campaign is livid to have lost the state.

Comment

Although to counter that, a supporter of QAnon has been awarded a seat in the House

Comment

Blows my mind its this close after all his bull****.

Comment

Been watching tis unfurl since 3am. As others have already said, the fact that it is this close after everything we've seen in the last four years is mindblowing. There was a time that I loved my regular trips to the US, I wouldn't even consider going now.

Comment

Neon, have you been to bed at all?!

Colin - I was thinking the same thing. Feels like a country I love is pretty alien to me after all.

Comment

Senior Republicans have stated their distress by Trump claiming victory and using the word 'Fraud'.

Comment

That's it, it's not even about salvaging the US's reputation or its soul, decency etc at this point. The only remaining goal is to drag the kicking, clawing devil behind the wheel away and if they don't manage that then the US is completely dead.

Like Labour over here, whether it's what supporters want to hear or not it's clear that the left leaning spectrum of politics really needs to take a really hard, deep look at itself and it's strategies because being the moral right is allowing the immoral left to destroy everything. It might be distasteful but the time to adopt some of the rights tactics might be necessary to stop the open armed march toward dictactoral states

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Neon, have you been to bed at all?!

Colin - I was thinking the same thing. Feels like a country I love is pretty alien to me after all.
                  Yes! I've been checking in on it during nighttime bottle feeds

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    Yes! I've been checking in on it during nighttime bottle feeds

Me too.

Comment

What’s the deal with media calling the outcome of the election and certain states? This is something I’ve often wondered about. It feels like a news network will decide a winner even when votes are being counted and might change the outcome and then people just accept that whoever the media said is the winner. That can’t be right though? They still continue to count the remaining votes and that’s what matters when it goes to the electoral college (which is a whole other level of bull****), right?

Comment

It looked a lot better in the night when I checked than it did this morning. Shocking picture. 4 years ago was disbelief ... this is on another level.

Agree with the comments on the country. I grew up fascinated by it and have been a few times for holidays and stuff but it looks less and less like somewhere I’d want to be.

Imagine how it feels for the decent folk who live there.

Comment

I don't understand why vote tallies are even published until after they have all been counted. It is a flawed system designed to entertain.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Yep. Its horrific. Not one voter has an excuse. The country is ruined.
                            This... 100%

America has voted. Poorly. Again...

If he gets in for another 4 years his ego alone is enough to worry the rest of the world. He's probably going to explode from all the self-adoration.

Comment

If he gets in again he's going to go super saiyan levels of nuts.

Comment

In other news - the US officially left the Paris Climate Agreement today.

Comment

Working...
                                X