Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you getting yourself for Christmas 2019?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
    Added Crash Team Racing and Sekiro both on Xbox One.
    Added Gears 5 and Darksiders III on Xbox One.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
      Update: This is very much broken

Replaced the motherboard, PSU, RAM and CPU

Now it boots, but getting a crash on launch (fingers crossed)!

Good ol' embedded Windows XP!
      I love how "read" is between quotes. I imagine XP doing the air quotes.

Comment

Spoilt myself with a £25 XBL gift card for my bday as I've been a bit down, I was initially only gonna treat myself to one £25 gift card for Xmas but why the hell not two in one week?!

Took my credit up to £30.26. Then I stuck the 360 on to claim my free GWG CASTLEVANIA MIRROR OF FATE HD download and ended up nabbing GUNSTAR HEROES for £1.69 in the 360 sale cos it works on XB1 and has cheevz and stands alone as a very strong game.

A very strong game I probably own four times but it's nice to have it this way. It's my first birthday gift to myself!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
          Spoilt myself with a £25 XBL gift card for my bday
          Happy birthday buddy, hope you have a great day 😊

Comment

Capcom home arcade

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
              Capcom home arcade
              Do want but its the equivalent of 250 pounds plus shipping here.

Comment

ORIGIN OF MUSE and loads of gin

Comment

I'm gonna get four packs of them Smiths Crisps Scampi Fries/Bacon Flavour Fries combos. Purely for the Bacons. That'll be twelve packs of amazingness.

They're always a pound, *everywhere*...unless stocks've run out...and believe me they DO.

(The Scampi Fries get amazing like two weeks later, when you're wazzed and fancy some 'nice crisps').

Comment

(Big yellow bag with graphic design that calls to mind seaside villages in Edgar Allan Poe times where everyone caught whales and salt was used extensively.)

Comment

I buy those in Poundland! They're both good but at heart I'm a scampi man. They're fun because they always make me feel like I'm at the pub (even if I'm eating them at my desk at 10am).

Comment

So, the OP-Z is on the back burner. I've gone and ordered some headphones for music production and an RG-350 handheld for retro gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          I buy those in Poundland! They're both good but at heart I'm a scampi man. They're fun because they always make me feel like I'm at the pub (even if I'm eating them at my desk at 10am).
                          The Scampis are great but I feel the Bacons have a better 'crisp formula', the Scampis get a bit floury once you've chewed 'em a bit. They're still gorge, though, don't get me wrong, but I'd prefer a bag of six Bacons, they're sooooo gorge and literally melt bacontastic juice into the gob!!!

Comment

I never really get myself something.
                            Seems a bit weird.

I did get a bonus once and spent the whole lot on a Fender Mustang.

Normally just spend any bonus on others or paying off the overdraft and credit cards.

Might treat myself to something in the PS sale or possibly a Transformer. The Legends Scale ones seem less indulgent than the £100+ ones.

Comment

It is weird, but eff it, it's a good excuse to treat yourself after putting up with xyz for the year or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X