Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But also, being indifferent when someone tells you their personal experience of confused teenagers when they are a parent of one is just wrong. I work with teenagers and I have witnessed trans grooming. This is in a rural area. The situation is way more magnified in cities.

You didn't reply when I responded to your claims that "hardly anyone" is negatively affected by trans issues when a lot of women are saying the opposite. My point is that you can affect 5 trans women and stop them competing or literally every female (at time of birth) swimmer, cyclist and weight lifter (I'm sure there are planty more coming too). Nope, doesn't matter as that is just sport.

Of course, the women and men standing against it are just transphobes. People need to stop with the name calling too otherwise there will be a lot more people using "Team TERF" as a label of pride, Dave Chappelle style. This would just make things VERY messy.

Comment

Dude, you know nothing about me. I have kids. Pretty much everything I have done for a living for the last 20 years is for kids and it requires that I know a serious amount about kids. And keep up with that research. You know nothing about me.

In terms of sports, at least I am very willing to acknowledge when I don't know something.

And what I won't do is pretend to be standing up for other people and use those people to justify my own biases, prejudices and bigotry when I don't know what I'm talking about. I won't pretend to be a champion of some sports people or anyone else, the way you pretend to be a champion of women when it is useful to try to invalidate trans people.

In all honesty, I don't care about sports. And you know what? I don't think you do either. I don't see you around here posting about sports. Getting all heated about sports issues. I haven't seen that. But when trans people are involved, here you are.

You know nothing about me. Keep my name out yo mouth.

Comment

How hostile. Ban request for DOGG THANG.

No bigotry. Live and let live. But women in my life are affected by this so I am speaking from their perspective and not trying to be a vitriol fuelled bully every time someone says something supportive of women with cervix (how stupid that they now have to be called that.)
        Last edited by cutmymilk; 03-04-2022, 12:04.

Comment

You dragged me into this, dude. You can rest assured that seeing an attempt to spell my online name in the Irks thread is not what I want on a Sunday afternoon. I'm here to chat about games. I came to post about finishing Crysis and watching the new Linklater movie. If you didn't want a response, don't drag people into things. Surely you must have better things to do on a Sunday too.

Comment

But seriously, read this thread. You invalidate all of these opinions of actual real people who know what they are talking about https://twitter.com/EllieBaker1998/s...QtPsu26-A&s=19

Then call me prejudice for acknowledging them.
            Last edited by cutmymilk; 10-04-2022, 17:41.

Comment

*walks in... walks out*

Comment

I locked myself out of my half height gaming storage cupboard today. Reorganized all of the boxes and wasn't sure the door would shut. Didn't think to make sure the handle on the inside would have enough clearance to open it again and now it won't. There's a plastic box just below it. The door handle's fixed in place with those star-type screws and I have a bit for that... in the cupboard!

Comment

This morning I ended up pledging a blood oath to my kitchen floor using a bread knife (tried slicing through a baguette while holding it).

It always looked like such a bad-ass thing to do, but I guess not with a serrated blade. This has to be the most painful cut of my life so far, and it hasn't even stopped bleeding after nearly six hours.

Comment

Firstly: your an absolute dumbass.
                    Secondly: it’s serrated its done its job keeping the wound open.
                    Thirdly: your an absolute dumbass 😁.

That is all.

Comment

After six hours I'd probably suggest going to get stitches.

Comment

F****** traffic speed controls on motorways. 40mph warning congestion, no there isn’t, the very sign itself is the cause of the congestion. Every single stretch of motorway with no signs, no traffic or congestion, every single stretch with speed controls, you guessed it, congestion.

Comment

The BBC coverage of the Invictus Games. 1 hour of it today, 50 minutes of which was the opening ceremony and the two presenters just waffling on. Barely any actual even coverage at all. I think we have another 5 hours dripped to us. To add to that irk:

TL;DR

Headline is "Prince Harry's 2022 Invictus Games: where are they being held and how to watch on TV"

Article does not tell you how to watch on TV.

Comment

Free Speech
                            Man, talk about one of the most overused lies. Seems to only be used these days by people or media seeking a pass to say any old BS they want. Free Speech doesn't exist and some instances such as news outlets - shouldn't

Comment

Backless Slippers
                              Jesus are they frustrating to walk in, just put a damned heel on them

Influencers
                              Is there a more openly toxicly named profession?

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                                Influencers
                                Is there a more openly toxicly named profession?
                                I read an article a while back about a person who ran a shirt business, and whenever an influencer asked for free stuff, he always said he'd sell them a shirt, and give them a link, and every sale from that link, he'd give the influencer some money. They all turned him down, because any influencer who has to ask for a product does not have influence.

Digital products? Like game codes? Different world. But physical stuff for free? **** off.

Comment

Working...
                                X