X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    Influencers
    Is there a more openly toxicly named profession?
    It's not just the name. It's the profession itself, and the widespread aspiration to become one. The fact there are influencees willing to purchase their **** is more worrying, however.

Comment

Don't tell Neon Ignition about my Insta channel about the exciting world of backless slippers and all my celeb mates who wear them.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Don't tell Neon Ignition about my Insta channel about the exciting world of backless slippers and all my celeb mates who wear them.
        After your outburst in the maths thread i'm requesting a perma ban after this.

Comment

This site is the original influencer. I've spent an insane amount of money over the years directly as a result of reading threads on here

Comment

I end up buying stuff due to Neon Ignition's threads. Prob my no 1 influencer.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              Backless Slippers
              Jesus are they frustrating to walk in, just put a damned heel on them

Influencers
              Is there a more openly toxicly named profession?
              I always said...Influenza sounds like Influencer....that is no coincidence

Comment

Invested in a gel wrist rest for my mouse and keyboard as I'm pretty sure I have RSI and maybe arthritis in my left wrist. I really should have done it years ago but I'm a lazy, stubborn fool.

Comment

Wim Hof

**** off with your pseudoscience horse ****. And the programme treats him like a god.
                  I don't suffer fools gladly.

Comment

Amazon.
                    What a **** show that place is now. Its all knock off Chinese brands. Like a bazaar with people hawking their wears.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      Amazon.
                      What a **** show that place is now. Its all knock off Chinese brands. Like a bazaar with people hawking their wears.
                      They let these Chinese companies get away with breaking literally every rule in the sellers rule book, UK sellers get instana banned for absolutely silly things however. Don’t even get me started with “seller support”.

Comment

Amazon is great for buying stuff as long as you know the exact thing you want. It's terrible for browsing.

Comment

Amazon.
                          Just buy the exact same gear from Ali for much cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            Amazon is great for buying stuff as long as you know the exact thing you want. It's terrible for browsing.
                            Yeah as long as you know what you want and you've done your homework it's fine. It's just the amount of **** on there is overwhelming. The average Joe is easily buying **** and possibly dangerous electronics and stuff.

Comment

Haven't bought anything from Amazon for a long time, feels like its best days are long behind it

Comment

Amazon.
                                ive noticed this loads recently i was looking for a surge protector plug and all i could find was no name brands Ive never heard of, who the hell are HULKER??? OENBATOM?? and ADDTAM???

Comment

Working...
                                X