Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone ever seen a Microsoft “independent advisor “ actually solve a problem, ever?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
      Has anyone ever seen a Microsoft “independent advisor “ actually solve a problem, ever?
      No. They're utterly useless, sir.

Comment

Try dealing with “Amazon seller support” because i can factually state that hell did poof into existence, and this is its lowest layer of torture.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          Try dealing with “Amazon seller support” because i can factually state that hell did poof into existence, and this is its lowest layer of torture.
          Just to know with Amazon - something very useful to know - their people see you typing in the chatbox in real-time. So if you type, delete, retype, etc., they see everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
            Just to know with Amazon - something very useful to know - their people see you typing in the chatbox in real-time. So if you type, delete, retype, etc., they see everything.
            Feels like we need a follow up story detailing how you found this out

Comment

Re: Microsoft support the most recent question was this:

Q. Login support says if I go into my info I can click on the link to “change my login from a Microsoft login to a local user login” but that option isn’t there?

A. Click on info and then click on “ change my login from a Microsoft login to a local user login”

Literally trolling surely!?

Are these advisers racking up ms point to spend on gamepass or something! Why do they attempt stuff they know nothing about?

My last run in with one of them ended with me saying “please stop trying to help”

Comment

It’s a standard feature on all chat support software, it enables the support end to start looking at the issue quicker, I guess.

Comment

Re: Microsoft support the most recent question was this:

Q. Login support says if I go into my info I can click on the link to “change my login from a Microsoft login to a local user login” but that option isn’t there?

A. Click on info and then click on “ change my login from a Microsoft login to a local user login”

Literally trolling surely!?

Are these advisers racking up ms point to spend on gamepass or something! Why do they attempt stuff they know nothing about?

My last run in with one of them ended with me saying “please stop trying to help”
                  Ive found they are usually about 5 versions behind the latest. I've been told to click on things that aren't there anymore. Or they just read word for word the online pages.
                  Its another thing I don't like about MS, the constant unwanted updates. Just leave it alone for a few months please!

Comment

Yeah I learned this recently. Next time I'm going to open a notepad and type my messages out first and paste it into the chat. Keep them on their toes.

Comment

Sadly nothing so exciting. Saw a Reddit thread from someone who previously did the job. There were a few mildly interesting things but this was the most interesting.

Comment

McVitie's Gold Bars.

Still as sickly sweet / tasty as I recall, but the size! Pisstake. If they get any smaller I would suggest a rebrand to Gold Fingers.

(I suspect the greedy scrotes are likely aiming for Gold Matchsticks size.)

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
                          Goooold Fingers.
                          *trumpet*
                          Wah waaaaaaaah waaaaaaah

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
                              McVitie's Gold Bars.
                              Whatever you do, don't try a Rocky bar. They've become absolutely pointless. The chocolate's barely thicker than the wrapping paper.

Comment

Whatever you do, don't try a Rocky bar. They've become absolutely pointless. The chocolate's barely thicker than the wrapping paper.
                                Noooooo! I loved Rocky bars

Comment

Working...
                                X